Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boring Topics amd Discussions by Seniors

I don't normally peruse this section of the MM but occasionally I check it out to see if anything has changed from the normal boring toppics and discussions. And I am never let down - boring topics and discussions as usual!

Based on these postings, seniors lead a very boring and uneventful life, certainly one that I am not familiar with being a senior in Melrose myself.

Re: Boring Topics amd Discussions by Seniors

You won't have to worry fatso! You won't make it to be a senior with your waistline.

Seems you have enough "enemies" MFD without trying to make more. I don't understand the reason for your post at all.

Myron fancies himself some sort of intellectual. Apparently he believes the banter here is so banal as to be beneath him.

While it's often true that resorting to profanity is a confession of ignorance, there are other times when it really is the most appropriate response. This is one of those cases. F*** you, Myron.

Yah!! What he said! Nice one Fossil.

Now, lets everyone ignore him. It will drive him nuts.

Great retorts....and amusing - glad to know I have a fan club out there and so articulate! By the way - going to the gym regularly - and making good progress in getting fit again - perhaps I'll see you there some day and you can introduce yourself to me - so that I can show you how to use a "dumbbell" - something some of you seem to be familiar with already.

You are fat as hell and you haven't seen a gym since last night when you went in to empty the towel bins.

Ha, ha, ha....I love this site! Come and join me at MG in Wakefield most days of the week.

I haven't been on the site much lately, as other more pressing things have kept me busy.

I didn't think the Myron I knew would have written things like that; however I could be wrong. In any event I am glad that we moved out of the city when we did.