Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Click Reduction #11

Thanks for the info. I've been doing the basics, "sit, stay, come, shake, etc.." but the difficult part is learning how to retrieve when snow is coving all the wide open spaces. Just have to wait I guess.

Am I the only person who never knew/realized/noticed that college basketball players can't wear the numerals 6, 7, 8, or 9? Just read it now.

Yes. The numbers are excluded because they can't be signaled from the Ref to the Scorekeeper with just one hand. Example" 6 can't be used because it would require a 5 and a 1.

First Bubba Watson
Second Rory McIroy
Third Jordon Spieth

Interesting, and difficult to dispute. But, will "he" make the cut?

Geezer
Interesting, and difficult to dispute. But, will "he" make the cut?

Now there's a good question Geezer. You should submit your selection of 3 and perhaps you will win something Wicked Great!!

I'm afraid that I had a 'peek' at the leaderboard before I saw your post here, so even though I could definitely use something Wicked Great, I can't "cheat" to get it [:D]

Oh well, I had that covered too. That's why it says "perhaps" you will win something...

Excellent call on Spieth in the top three OG!!!

Yah, but I guess we should have started promoting this sooner. Hey! Maybe we should do something for the Red Sox home opener and then....

Re: Labs

Hey Geezer.

FYI, I now understand the comment you made when I asked if your Lab had her own chair in the living room and you replied “no, she owns the couch”.

Boy, do I understand

And if you're not careful, that becomes ANY couch, anywhere!

Now that's good to know... I might want to go visit my sister tomorrow you know. Just a frendly invite with a wet dog (he, he, he).

Not enough "new pup stories" coming from you OG (as mundane as one on this board thinks that might be!)