So what's goin' on guys and girls?
Does this include any transgenders out there?
Let me check with how I feel today - guess I feel like a woman - no - I mean a man - no I mean an it! It gets very confusing sometimes for me - I'm glad there are people who are so sensitive to my needs after all - the feelings of we transgenders - all 0.02% of the population of the US in this country-really should be given a priority of our feelings over the rest of the 99.98% of the country - this seems only fair to me.
I can take a hint. I give up!
Is it to late to start over.
I think so
Hope this helps....
I'd ask how your pup is doing OG, but fear it would just precipitate a "you **** dog owners........" response!
Clown Patrol - "Hey geezer, go change your diapers you old fool."
You have a fan! [:))]
Fan mail from a flounder?
NO idea why this popped into my head today (probably cuz there's a lot of room there!).
I remember that as a kid when I used to cut lawns for people, one of my neighbors bought, and I used, a lawnmower that didn't have any wheels, but when started would 'glide' above the ground on air it produced. Obviously it appears that this was a "technology" that never caught on, because I never saw another one, but does anyone else remember ever seeing one of these? Just curious.
Would you rather that your church had a nice green lawn, or know that they were trying to conserve water during this drought, like most of us?
'Professor' Irwin Corey made it to 102 before passing away, amazing.
He always made me laugh!