Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question 1

No to jobs being redirected, total spin.

And be prepared to pay two co-payments to the urgent care facilities in Medford and Reading. One for the facility and one for the practitioner. They do not tell you this. Call your insurance companies and they will provide a list of locations that do not charge the facility fee. There are many in the 02176 area.

The elephant in the room so to speak begs the question...how come the corporate heads chose to announce the closure the day AFTER the vote?

So, will MWH upgrade the inferior wifi with the money saved from closing financially underperforming units and stop harassing nurses whose hard earned licenses are at stake???? Probably not, BUT.. there will be sheet cakes.

Thank you all for voting no on 1. After closing the LMH emergency room and laying off the scheduling staff and ER staff, the Executive (as if that is even appropriate lol) at MWH was able to change the carpet in her office THREE times because she did not like the color/pattern, while unit's are closed down and RN's are sent home without pay or cancelled shortly before they are due to report for duty. TRUE STORY NOT A SPIN the entire hospital is talking about this, bad for morale and reputation. JUDGEMENT/CHOICES/PRIORITIES/ETHICS/MORALS just saying........

Liawatha Warren supported YES so I voted NO

Illegitimate Gail pushed for No. So, I voted YES for the nurses and will vote No on the Override!

Nurses are the people who keep doctors from killing you.

Amen, and the good ones will move on to better opportunities. Voting NO on the override because I do not trust anything that our fake mayor supports.