Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cemetery signs

The cemetery "street signs" that were installed over the summer are a nice touch. Now I'll be able to give my relatives an 'intersection location' of where I'll be spending eternity!

Re: Cemetery signs

A huge collection of one way streets.

The reason you don't see many administration supporters posting here is because every time they do try to pass on the administration's propaganda, they are totally and thoroughly debunked with facts they can't dispute.

The administration is scared to death of this site, both now, and in it's prior incarnation. Why else do you think Dolan banned access to it, a practice that continues to this day?

This is the only place where voters can get even a portion of the truth. They certainly can't get it from city officials, who continue to mislead, obfuscate, and outright lie about all things fiscal. Melrose is a house of cards. The sooner that house of cards collapses, the sooner we can get a mulligan and fix the mess we've allowed to happen.

YOU ARE RIGHT. I WILL VOT NO.

Why are people hijacking my post about where I will be buried when I die soon?

sigh.....here also??
I'm tired of this 'game' you're playing. If your goal was to stop me from posting, you "win". Pretend you're me to your heart's content! I'm done.