Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beware of the 60 ish Year Old Man, Medium Height, Who is seen moving Shaws grocery trolley

This is a homeless man and the city has more...help him get a place to live.

Re: Beware of the 60 ish Year Old Man, Medium Height, Who is seen moving Shaws grocery trolley

Ok. The man is(?) homeless, which is a shame. But if he is acting as the above poster said - I've never seen him - that's not acceptable behavior. That was a PERIOD there.

If he is acting as the poster said then this is probably a medical problem, not a social issue. If he needs medical attention, by all means get him some but it sounds like this situation is the result of mental illness and not high housing costs. So the simplistic "Find him a place to live" is nothing more than virtue signaling at its worst.

Stop conflating the two. It demeans both those homeless due to financial setbacks and those homeless due to mental illness.

Seems like mental illness with addiction added. Sometimes the person is committed to their street life and you can't make them change. It is important to have temporary shelters for the extreme heat and cold though.

All food places in Melrose are serving cheap stuff and you should not spent your money.

Family/s
All food places in Melrose are serving cheap stuff and you should not spent your money.
Typing error and it should read you should not spend your money...I admit one too many...hoho!

I wonder what it is? I need some now with all the white snow and kids My advice is you need the kool-aid now and then. I deserve the privilege of special treatment.

This site has now become pathetic. The only thing that gets more posts on this site than a controversial matter in our schools is a controversial matter that is handled swiftly, professionally and correctly.

I saw the user name Divorce and I thought it might be speculation about Rob Dolan. I love gossip. I will admit.