遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MacGregor 26

祝各船友新年進步,小弟從貴forum得益不少。請問有冇人知道MacGregor 26 這條有船外機又有帆的兩船買唔買得過?聽聞配50匹船外機可行15海哩,快快到達目的地,在目的地可慢玩風帆。我問過一兩個賣船的都話未聽過。各位船友有任何資料,小弟當十分感激。KM

Re: MacGregor 26

有無睇過段片?

我估50匹船外機行15海哩係無壓倉水先得

部車頭都要行到過4000rpm.....

但個價錢幾吸引同人性化設計又幾得

搞到我都

KK 兄:
謝你回覆,我看過影片,見到這船連滑水都行,有點驚嘆,此船甚輕,用海水做ballast,不知安全性如何,在報檔買了Fragrant Harbour 見到香港有代理,船展未見過佢地,睇落小小規模。傳統帆船有4到5呎深定舵,太淺水會撞海底,開船尾機時馬力只有10到20匹,速度太慢。我不知除了 MacGregor 26 外,有冇同類船隻比較,聽聞Hunter 27 Edge 亦是同類,但本地無代理。你如有其他資料或建議,小弟當感激不盡。 KM

我對帆船認識麻麻....只不過以少少工程知識而討論下
用海水做ballast,不知安全性如何.....

由於食水淺,槓桿比例又未必差過用4到5呎深定舵太多
如成隻反左計....4到5呎深定舵回正會好D
但我覺得問題應該係會吾會碰到呢種風浪?

反而我覺得最重要係Hunter 27 cockpit設計安全及舒適性差好多

在報檔買了Fragrant Harbour 見到香港有代理,船展未見過佢地,
睇落小小規模........

如果係好野無代理自己搞又如可?得來不易應會更加享受過程
MacGregor 26香港有代理就方便D啦,但我認為最重要代表MacGregor 26認受性比Hunter 27 Edge高

傳統帆船有4到5呎深定舵,太淺水會撞海底...

Hunter 27 Edge塊centerboard吾可以完全抽起
用途/設計上又幾予盾

不可不提,假設撞到野發生嚴重入水....MacGregor 26 D foam設計位置明顯有用D

開船尾機時馬力只有10到20匹,速度太慢.........

我估係遊艇會外26尺船吾收mast用trailer加加埋埋30幾尺拖上岸都相當麻煩同泊位緊張,收左支mast先有機會吊上岸

所以你要諗埋泊水保養呢個問題,MacGregor 26 船尾機可以trim得好高,Hunter 27呢方面好似差D啦

另外Hunter 27跟既Evinrude呢我個人對呢個牌子就無乜信心

KK 兄:
嘩!你真係專家,非常多謝你的寶貴意見,尤其是提醒我岸泊的問題,MacGregor 26 的內置foam使其可自誇不沉設計,對我這個從未獨自駛船的人來講,其安全性有很大吸引力。我估此船高速 plane 的時候,似乎cockpit也有點危險。Hunter Edge 27 比 MacGregor 26 闊6英吋,廁所設計好一點。聽聞貴很多。但Macgregor為此類motorsailer老牌子,我奇怪香港差不多未見過。我剛上過Macgregor Owners在美國的網頁,看來有很多擁躉。再次感謝你的意見。
KM

絕對吾係專家,鐘意交流下啫....

你咁注重安全,我又講下倉底泵

最好落四個....一個sahara 500 auto 配一個5000 manual+一電池為一組

負極t埋一齊去電池,5000 manual正極t落sahara 500 自條maunal正極...由sahara 500 auto 條正極auto去電池

第一/二組個sahara基本上平排裝最低位(差一分)

好處係用盡一舊電,第二舊都多數有電去打着個車頭

兩個大泵就要裝高過D細泵兩三寸

由於係t落自動泵manual線...會同細泵同時着去轉下防止積死

但一般都係空轉而吾多食電...有事就自動四個一齊去work

駁線記住用奶咀落D凡士林可防止bad contact

KK 兄:
多謝你建議加水泵,將安全性再提高。看來你對 MacGregor 26 了解非淺,我唯有再上網找更多資料,見到不少人 DIY 改良,此船在美國popular 的一個原因是其闊度剛少於8英呎。老美覺得物有所值,可惜美元強,令此船無價減。我仍然十五十六,就算捨得出錢,也不敢貿貿然就花30萬左右買此船。從一些朋友言談間,很清楚買船容易賣船則很難。如一星期出不了一次海,則要認真考慮,我因工作關係,現暫每月最多能有兩天出海,今夏以後,情況會好轉。在外國有些time-sharing ownership 的公司,可惜香港沒有,聽說是保險問題,不然可以幾個人集資,每人每月用幾次,則最符合經濟原則。還有,剛找到一個比較 MacGregor 26 和 Hunter 27 Edge 的website,看來是MacGregor 在美國的一家代理的大作,可能有一點利益衝突,你有興趣我可post上此forum.
KM

Hi KM,
are you going to buy the M26?
cheers!

Hi Henry,
What is you view on this boat? The USA MacGregor owners and sailers websites seem to have no bad comments about this boat.
KM

保險方面可以同保險公司詳談,據我所知係無問題的...

你應該先問代埋打個船價,我自己都想知!我想配返黑機新款2沖60hp

再揾泊位,月租幾多,如要入會幾多做個budget表

泊水的話trailer放邊度

邊個做保養...泊水的話打大風邊個負責走鬼

一步步安排就ok

time-sharing係好事....因為我自己一班就係咁玩

wakeboard,釣魚,jetski,遊艇都有.....玩得重方便

KK 兄:

謝你理解,同時提醒我其他要注意的事例如打風和其他安排,請上香港代理網頁 www.cjenehyachts.com.hk, 有詳細價錢表,見各位網友熱烈給我意見包括容我用電話討論,實感激不淺,我終於將代理網頁從頭到尾閱畢,包括連結的一些船評文章,似乎篇篇皆有讚冇彈。老實說,真想看到一些相反意見作為參考,可惜以美國船主為主的網頁,看不到負面意見。

香港代理推介50hp Suzuki 4 衝程機,謂其寧靜、慳油、環保、4萬多元,對一美國牌子很有意見,該網頁有詳細資料。

看來你對time-sharing 很有經驗,不亦樂乎,我因工作關係,暫很少有空到白沙灣。現寄望下半年環境轉變,能成為船友。

KM

Hi KM,

I never tried the M26, so I don't know how is her characteristic of sailing and motoring.

The M26 & H27 do entertain our eagerness to motor to a place fast and then enjoy sailing; But for me, however, sailboat is sailboat, speedboat is speedboat.

I recently saw there are a new M26 in Sam Mun Tsai, maybe that is what you want.

cheers

There are two Macgregor 26 hardstanding (in fact this is a major attraction) at HHYC. I started to pay attention to this model when one of the owner tried to sell it. Those interested can go and take a look.

I have seriously thought about buying it. The fact that you can use it as sailboat and speed boat is quite attractive. I have some reservation after given it some thought:

1. It is structurally less strong than most pure sail boat. I find the fiberglass boby quite flimsy when compared with a ordinary sailboat. The boom, the mast etc. are also less strong and solid than what you expect. I guess the manufacturer has to compomise on the weight to make it trailerable and able to pan on a 50HP engine. Other than the strength of the body, you also have to sacrifice on the stability of the boat. The ballast is much smaller and closer to the center of gravity, making its highly unstable when compared with a traditional sailboat. I believe the water ballast doesn't help much until the angle of inclination is very large.

2. The biggest advantage of this 'hybrid' is being trailerable. You can put it on a trailer and sail in different waters. This is not applicable to HK.

3. Once you have a powerful engine on the boat, I just wonder if one can resist the temptation and continue to sail a few knots an hour. You better buy a pure power boat when compared with this hybrid. The real fan of sailing should stick to the traditional sailboat to enjoy the tranquillity of the sea.

Cheers

ST

Hi ST,
At last I've found someone who expresses reservation about this boat. I had expressed my, maybe unfounded, concern about the safety feature in an earlier posting. I do not see a problem if the boat is taken to the inner Saigon waters. I may have some concern if I want to take it to Aberdeen from HHYC as it seems that the boat is designed for use in relatively calm water and I found that in the USA websites, many people use it for lake or river cruising.

Your views are very valuable to me. Thanks. The hybrid nature and trailerability of this boat unavoidably mean compromise on other aspects. I have not made any decision yet.

KM

小弟十多年前己在大埔艇會見過當年版的M26,但艇主很快就換了艇。最近(去年)HHYC幾乎同一時間返了兩隻M26,其中一位艇主玩了不夠兩三個月就post要賣艇,理由是該艇未能配合他自己及家人玩艇的expectation。我估都是因為M26這種hybrid艇的特點。當近距離看看用料,26ft帆船居然用dinghy的rigging,睇見都心寒,真係大風D都無好扯帆,分分頂唔緊。

KM兄,你最好問問自己想玩帆船或玩機艇,針無兩頭利的。不妨約那個M26的苦主給你試試船。

至於Hunter theEDGE 27,香港是有代理的。

世間上邊有咁著數,可以一隻船玩晒所有野?若果有,一早就大行其道啦。

可以叫做兩用船,但結果想必定是兩頭唔到岸。

玩行機,快又唔夠人快;
玩行帆,定又唔夠人定,細風時,支帆唔夠大;大風時,沒有龍骨我就唔會開帆。

相信會大部份時間都開機,但開機時卻受限制於有一半是帆船設計,唔夠快艇行得好,又加上rigging的重量,點都差d。

或許真的只會是開機去到目的地附近,才會行風玩下,但好似又好搞笑咁,為行風而行風,不如遊下水好過啦。鍾意玩快艇、wakeboard的,一定唔會買。

玩得帆船,一係玩細船夠快,一係玩大船夠頂很大風,30 knot都唔怕,這隻船,玩開風帆的一定唔會買。

這隻船,看來只會是心大心細、想玩帆船又想玩wakeboard的人才會買,唔好咁多心喇!不如諗掂你享受玩快艇夠快,或是帆船夠靜好過啦。否則兩用的另一邊就是兩頭唔到岸啦。

絕對同意,但如果真係要二選一,我會選擇theEDGE,Hunter始終硬淨好多。每個尺寸大少少,隻艇都好用好多的呢。若真有興趣玩帆,Hunter 27 or 31 就最適合新手上路了。

講落又有真係有個大問題

無keel又細細塊centerboard

大舷風行係上黎會偏慢

多謝c兄和Seaworthiness兄的寶貴意見。這正是我想知道的。26M大量生產,用料平平,故成本低,不然無可能30呎歐洲帆船約90萬而此26呎艇售30萬。我亦查到Hunter 27 Edge約45到50萬左右,可惜香港未有進貨。一分錢一分貨,我理解不應期望過高,你方便向我電郵告訴26M「苦主」聯絡資料嗎?
KM

終於試了船,50hp Suzuki 4 stroke 機,3人在船以及在無風無water ballast和提起方向舵的情況下,5500rpm 約行16海哩,而3000rpm 約行9至10海哩。十分同意若想玩快艇、wakeboard或出大海帆船的話,此船並不適合。但如果只在西貢海,或遠去海下灣,應可應付得來。安全紀錄方面,據代理云,只知在美國發生成年人在船外飲酒,留下嬰兒在船艙,船入水後,成年人忘記救嬰兒以致溺斃,船當然沒沉,祇此而矣。

3000rpm 只行9至10海哩,在風平浪靜環境下,似乎低效率一點。可惜當日無風,未能試帆。

how and what is the characteristic / performance when water ballest is ON during motoring ?

The speed should be limited by the hull speed, i think

Something about "hull speeed"

maybe KM is also interested :

1. Water ballest ON & motoring ------ ???
2. Water ballest ON & sailing ------ seems OK
3. Water ballest OFF & motoring ------ seems OK
4. Water ballest OFF & sailing ------ ???

how do the peoples onboard feel?
how is the boat under these condition?

Thank you for everyone's response and questions. We did not fill up the water ballast for motoring and according to the agent and her husband who is a very experienced sailor, the speed would be reduced by 1 to 2 knots when motoring with a water ballast. For slow speed of 5 or 6 knots, the rudders can be kept under water.

It would be dangeroud to sail with no water ballast as it weighs 1200 pounds and the fixed ballast weighing only 300 pounds. I did a rough calculation of total ballast to total boat weight (including 4 people weighing 600 pounds), the ratio is about 0.43 and for Hunter Edge is 0.35. I have yet to learn formally how to sail. Can someone indicate to me how is the course in HHYC (for non-members)?

KM

Hi, I am a 26M owner. Anyone want to share?

Hi Winson,

Glad to know that a 26M owner is here. Can you tell me your email address? Please click the first message of this link for mine. Thanks.

KM