遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
為MY DREAM YACHT 出發!

大家好呀 我都有留意呢度幾耐
自己仲係大學生, 對自己未來都有一個目標
就係要自己有自己既遊艇! 所以一方面好想GRAD左去考遊艇牌, 一面努力搵$! 其實各大遊艇會會唔會要人洗下遊艇呀呢D位置俾我地學下野偷下師? 好想有幾會去了解多D擁有一艘遊艇既細節! 望各位俾D意見細佬!

Re: 為MY DREAM YACHT 出發!

大學生,俾心機讀書, 咪不務正業啦。

li sau pei la!

啲大佬駛唔駛咁窒人呀!打擊後生仔嘅夢想何苦呢!大學生動力啲補三幾份習隨時有一萬幾仟收入,唔使靠關窿都好他條,幾皮嘢都可以玩二手登件啦,我做細路嗰陣玩艇根本唔稀奇,揸的士都可以玩隻中式仔,係而家啲人瓣數多,政府唔鼓勵重諸多限制之嘛!如果你唔嫌我隻艇細{23呎}行得慢{40浬},唔怕拋浪,星期日好天我多數會出海兜翻轉,email我啦!

其實游艇夢在香港並不太難實現, 現在搵間樓隨時比一隻住得人的西式遊艇貴兩三倍,可以大膽講一句買得起樓已有本錢玩遊艇,自然買樓日後可以升值,玩艇只會貶值~ ,同時養艇會貴過交管理費.

Bosco兄,
努力啦~~~支持你~~為夢想而努力...
想做就做,人生唔係有好多時間...好好享受人生啦...
^^

sampan 師兄

我都希望有機會跟你出海學吓嘢,你有無出海釣魚呀?

多謝大家既支持呀, 我會努力咖喇! 我係唔係應該考左個牌先呢? 又應該點行呢條路? 有咩要早D預備/??

考牌先啦,之後未買隻outboard慢慢一級級上

Bosco,其實玩艇並一定要有很多錢才能成事。你可以試試從康文署各個水上活動中心的風帆班開始,拾級上。只要有Level 2都可以自己租小艇玩。若嫌過程慢,你又可以參加一些遊艇會(當然不是只教你考遊艇牌那種商業機構)的小艇課程。遊艇會的course和qualification與康文署的是不一樣的,因為帆總對康文署的cert有保留。(個人認為兩者分別不大)。在遊艇會上course的最大好處,在於你日後會有很多機會,跟其他大帆船出海比賽。但如果你只喜歡聽機器聲,玩快艇的話,就真係要努力搵錢,才能實現夢想了。

你想玩帆船定係快艇呢?

In fact, this hobby called boating is not all that rosy.

Unless your boat is big and all-weather, if you discount the days with adverse weather conditions and personal commitments, you may end up doing boating just once or twice a month.

Unless you hire a boat-boy, you may break your back doing the cleaning and maintenance chores for the boat, ending up serving the boat more than it serves you.

Unless you are into DIY, be prepared to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs and maintenance each year if you want to get reliable repairs from someone respectable, such as the agents of the engine and the boat. The bigger your boat, the more costly the fuel, repairs and maintenance.

Also, be prepared to be stuck with the boat for a long time because when you want to sell your boat, there will not be many people out there who will want to take it. This is particularly the case for big boats. This is why most big boats are company-owned.

So it is true that you need a deep pocket to do motor-boating.

Tom, absolutely agree.

This story is the same as mine. When I was in the college, I had a dream.... Then, I did it. Keep going, never give up.

http://www.hkyacht.com.hk/kevin.htm