遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
蜂鳴器長響

請問有無人知點解一開匙通電(仲未撻匙)個蜂鳴器就長響, 之後唔理佢撻匙著車走人, 但喺油門推盡只得3千轉,期間有運水出,個蜂鳴器長響未停過, 熄匙一段時間後再著車已經唔著, 而蜂鳴器仍會長響, 檢查過Starter正常,飛輪亦可以轉動, 我懷疑喺控制器個邊線路出咗問題, 希望有師兄幫到我... 感激!!

Re: 蜂鳴器長響

I think your 蜂鳴器 on lubricate detector dead! It happens with my Mercury outboard engine!

謝謝Sim兄,
那lubricate detector 壞咗如何更換?
補充一點,我是冷著車已經長響.

Sorry, I asked the 機器廠 to fix it. They told me option one is take off the lubricate detector to stop the alarm, but you will have no more alert function when you lack of lubricate next time! Option two is change this detector (But it links with the lubricate tank and you have to change it all together). I took option 2 at the end, and the 機器廠 charged me around HKD 1,200 for my Mercury 125 hp. Your guessing (Shortage of circuit) can be one of the reason! Lets pass it to 機器廠 to make sure! Sorry about this is my only little experience! May some C 兄 give you better idea! Good luck!

謝謝!! Sim 兄
唔知點樣拆去果個壞鬼感應器呢?
我部機喺古董Johnson outboard 150hp 2衝, 都唔知重有無零件配!

Sorry about I don't know how to take it off! May some other C 兄 can help! Apologize! Good Luck!

Sim
Thank you for your help

請到買賣交換區,有人維修

Kevin Thank you very much!