遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
想買船請各位大佬師傅比D意見

小弟想買呢個牌子既船(RIVIERA 38'),唔知呢部好唔好? 應該值幾錢到? 想請各位大佬師傅比D意見。萬分感激!
http://www.kwankee.com/38sdhand.html

Re: 想買船請各位大佬師傅比D意見

嘩!隻船好正呀!我諗可能都要幾十萬,不過我都唔係好識D船,比唔到意見你,希望其他師傅幫到你!

呢隻都OK,左右柴油偈易楂,略嫌中倉偏細

如果你係新牌,其實應該揾隻再差D平D既隻船

有乜括花撞花都無咁心痛

學左D保養泊位繩結之類先買好野

另外提醒你呢D船打到繩要成個人潛落去解

價錢方面下面會有較多比較

http://www.boatandboating.com.hk/2006/list.asp?keywords=1

自己去遊艇會睇又得

Hi KK兄,

多謝你既提點,小弟只學過幾堂揸船出海,都係新手一名,希望KK兄以後多多指教,小弟買船都係想同家人一齊出海遊樂及釣魚,所以一定會安全為先,就算日後出海都會搵師傅帶住,等有足夠經驗先會自己揸出海,(我問左隻船開價95萬,係1995年,唔知價錢合唔合理)

95萬平貴我就吾敢講因無親身睇過

但E個價位可能需要請個蛋家佬會穩陣D

我個人睇法如果好似你咁就先會買隻20-30萬

玩半年學野先,之後放左買隻靚野!

買大船先睇机器,康明斯係最常用机種冇問題,建議你揾專業測量師驗屍咁驗寫個詳細報告,唔爭在駛多一萬幾仟,否則起碼揾個大偈佬仄机、油壓舦,同上牌睇底車葉舦板,揾電工睇每樣電器同發電机冷器等是否正常。新牌仔實宜操作大馬力船,何先玩隻細啲或細馬力慢船先?

多謝各位師兄意見! 因為我家人好鍾意釣魚,而一家大細人又多,所以打算買隻大d既船! 如細船會好搖及好迫!
***另想問問邊度可以搵到人驗船? 個手續/程序係點? 應該點做? 有無好介紹? 感謝各位!!!

正路你先要鎖定你目標船隻
以你要求其實隻野越大越好,95萬budget計有好多更大的choice
先以外觀選D心水list,約時間睇左設計實用性先
如大中倉,D人大多數係入面坐,大尾斗方便釣魚
孖機安全D同易揸D

之後揾左泊位先,考慮是否入會,建議請個蛋家佬

跟住叫蛋家佬幫你試船,因為佢之後要幫你跟手尾,所以角色上係最可靠,同埋真正蛋家佬係一定識機械...所以一來就人船都試晒

船隻買賣保險一般agent會同你搞晒,所以又吾需要太担心

I have recently bot a boat and I have got a inspector to help me inspect the boat. He did a very good job, spending a few hour going in and getting the boat( including a test run around aberdeen island). He completed the whole process by a 6 full pages reports and help me a lot in understanding a boat. That inspection cost me 6000. I think it was well worth especially for one with no knowledge of a boat. You can find a few ads on the Magazine Fragrant Harbour.

Do you know the history of that boat?
I have also seen this before I brought my present boat. Mr Yeung informed that the boat was completely refurished in Australia and both engines were refitted before it came to HK.

How old is your child? It may be dangerous as the side walk is narrow and no handle!

BTW, be careful in dealing with "kwan kee"

One more thing, only get a good mechanic for inspection would be good enough, finding a surveyor to check the boat is useless, they will bias to the seller.

小弟終於睇0左架船啦!其實外觀睇都ok既!內裡機件操作就唔知, 學你地話齋真係要搵個專業人事去睇睇先得! 家吓仲十五十六,因為個價錢貴0左d。

另聞說銅鑼灣避風塘附近有個場有好多二手船賣,你地知唔知係近住邊個位置架?係咪係遊艇會入面?

多謝各位意見!

梗係睇完就講價
講價講到你心目中價位先考慮試船與否

遊艇會入面有個告示板

但見你好心急
提醒你一句:買船煩,賣船重煩!慢慢睇定D好!

someone
I have also seen this before I brought my present boat. Mr Yeung informed that the boat was completely refurished in Australia and both engines were refitted before it came to HK.

How old is your child? It may be dangerous as the side walk is narrow and no handle!

One more thing, only get a good mechanic for inspection would be good enough, finding a surveyor to check the boat is useless, they will bias to the seller.

Agree with you.The inspector is kinda useless
Better just let the one who is gonna handle all the shxt in the future to do the inspection and that should be your boatboy

kk
正路你先要鎖定你目標船隻
以你要求其實隻野越大越好,95萬budget計有好多更大的choice
先以外觀選D心水list,約時間睇左設計實用性先
如大中倉,D人大多數係入面坐,大尾斗方便釣魚
孖機安全D同易揸D

之後揾左泊位先,考慮是否入會,建議請個蛋家佬

跟住叫蛋家佬幫你試船,因為佢之後要幫你跟手尾,所以角色上係最可靠,同埋真正蛋家佬係一定識機械...所以一來就人船都試晒

船隻買賣保險一般agent會同你搞晒,所以又吾需要太担心

叫水上人係咪好聽D呢

識多一點點:

蜑家,(漢語拼音為dàn,粵音「但」daan6,客家話拼音tan4,潮州話dang3),亦作疍家、蛋家、艇家、水上人、曲蹄、海越仔、遊艇子、白水郎、蜑民等,是廣東、廣西、福建、海南和浙江一帶一種以船為家的漁民。屬於漢族,但不屬於漢族中的廣府民系或福州、閩南民系等,而是一支特有的、瀕臨消失的民系。由於常年生活在遊船上,他們的腳同生活在陸地上的人略有差別,因此在福建閩東也被貶稱作「曲蹄」。廣東蜑家人的母語為漢語粵方言蜑家話,語音與粵語廣州話很近似,但有一些獨有的詞彙。福建蜑民母語多為當地的閩語。

因此,蛋家佬即水上人,沒有任何貶意。

我一定會清楚啦!血汗錢黎架wor!仲有好多好多濕濕碎碎既大支出,其實我都諗0左好幾年,家吓先真正去睇船。

好同意"買船難,賣船仲難"(雖然我兩樣都未試過)

原來遊艇會入面有個二手船表架?但我唔係會員入得去嗎?但如果真係有睇中,係遊艇會做中間人賣船,定係同個船主直接傾架?

你係幾時睇過架船架? 有咩意見呢? 點解唔考慮呢?

5點後直接坐的士過閘就得

有時D人覺得玩船太煩就可以執到平野但機會少

Hebe係另一個較多交易既地方,係後門入又係無人理

dealing係多數無via agent

但主要我覺得via agent多Dchoice

someone

SOMEONE兄, 你係幾時睇過架船架? 有咩意見呢? 點解唔考慮呢?

kk
5點後直接坐的士過閘就得

有時D人覺得玩船太煩就可以執到平野但機會少

Hebe係另一個較多交易既地方,係後門入又係無人理

dealing係多數無via agent

但主要我覺得via agent多Dchoice

KK兄多謝你提供既意見,我諗真係要花多D時間去慢慢搵!

我就唔明白點解話搵surveyor無用...至少佢地係有經驗專業人士,佢地由頭到尾檢查隻船,睇睇邊度有問題同潛在問題,買家可以根據檢查結果衡量船隻的真正價值和講價,又有何不好?蛋家佬做得到嗎?

All I can say is that the day I got the boat inspected the agent is quite nervous as we agreed that the deal is contingent on the outcome. Obviously I do not contract the surveyor through him. In fact I managed to get it a few percents cheaper after some more negotiation.

I think if you already know a lot about a boat, or you have someone like a boatboy to consult, a surveyor is probably not needed for a popular boat in HK. A boat is difference from a car, which almost every one of your friends can give you some advice. It is not easy to find someone who has enough understanding to give you the recommendation.

BTW, if cost me 6000 only because I need a written report. It cost one to two thousand less if you do not need a report and do not need a test run. Interestingly my insurance agents need a written report from the surveyor before I can got it insured. Not sure what will happen if I do not have that report.

ST
All I can say is that the day I got the boat inspected the agent is quite nervous as we agreed that the deal is contingent on the outcome. Obviously I do not contract the surveyor through him. In fact I managed to get it a few percents cheaper after some more negotiation.

I think if you already know a lot about a boat, or you have someone like a boatboy to consult, a surveyor is probably not needed for a popular boat in HK. A boat is difference from a car, which almost every one of your friends can give you some advice. It is not easy to find someone who has enough understanding to give you the recommendation.

BTW, if cost me 6000 only because I need a written report. It cost one to two thousand less if you do not need a report and do not need a test run. Interestingly my insurance agents need a written report from the surveyor before I can got it insured. Not sure what will happen if I do not have that report.

想問問份report對買保險有咩作用架? 重唔重要? 有同無有無分別架?

I have seen that boat 4 months ago.
As I have a 4 years old child and I usually go to boat with him. Both I and my wife think it is extremely danger to walk through both side-corridors.

That boat is suitable for a professional fishing only, not a pleasure vessel for family. So I have not decided to go for it.

Moreover, it is the agent (KWAN KEE)that I really worry about.

群X口碑唔多好,講一套,做又一套。

abc
ST

想問問份report對買保險有咩作用架? 重唔重要? 有同無有無分別架?

The agents requested either a surveyor report or the services record of the boat ( to make sure that it is functioning properly). I think this is a fair requirement for new customers and boat older than a certain age. However, given the competition in the insurance industry, I think you can always get around it with someone eager to get your business.

唔該ST既意見!6000係咪公價???

They have different way to calculate the fee ( some depend on the amount of work, other on the length of the boat). You pick the one that fit you. I think you can also do some bargaining if you are for your personal use. They will stand firmer if you are buying for your company, and they think you always need a surveyor reports if this is a company boat. At the end of the day, earning a few thousand for half day work is not bad at all....

Some sharing. I got two kids and also bought a boat. My experience is your family may not want to go for crusing weekly. As a result, your boat may be waste.

In your case, since you mention you are quite new to this, I would suggest you rent a boat for trip, say monthly, for just less then a few thousand per month.

Later on, if your family really want to enjoy more on the boat, you may reconsider the purchase.

Certainly, if you can support financelly, you won't think it is waste if the boat is idle.

Regarding this boat, I will say it may be too big for you to drive. Remember when you drive, propably you cannot play/enjoy with your friend at the same time. Also, you may need crew/helper when you "park" your boat. If eventually you simply leave boat boy to do all stuff, then it is the same as you rent a boat lar.

As brother said, buy is easy, sell is difficult.

I recall there is a brother asking for partnership, you may have a look (in sale area).

See below

http://pub44.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3728984891&frmid=34&msgid=1068856&cmd=show

RIVIERA is a very good fishing boat, but as it is a 1995, I think it is more important that the engines and all the mechanics are in good condition.
If you think buying and selling is the "not easy", the maintaining part is even worse.

I personally don't mind the boat to sit idle because the kids cannot go out every weekend, but it is worst when you cannot go out because it wouldn't start.