遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
一級船主好難考呀

一級船主好難考呀, 各位師兄考左幾多次?
有冇咩心得呀?

Re: 一級船主好難考呀

Karen, 你用美人計都唔得?!

I will recommend you to attend some classes for the exam. You will fail many times before you know exactly what to know ( and to satisfy the examiner). You will need question sets and model answers to pass the exam, as you need to recite the answer in order to finish all the question in time. I failed in the first oral exam only because I have a couple of questions left after I ran out of time. All-in-all, it is much much more difficult than Grade Two Master or a car driving licenses test (you know very much what you need to know). In compairison, I pass Grade Two Master and Engineer all in one go without going to any class, and I have classmate fail two or three times. There could be someone who failed even more than 3, if they do not totally give up.

ST 你而家pass 左未??
聽講平均20人考只有1人pass !!

一級船長吾難考,堂要上,錢要俾,更要靠自己。只要做好準備,合格絕對吾難,通常不能一次合格,只是那些公司的托辭,合格與否只在於自己如何準備/把握。question sets and model answers更是信果個死果個,考官一日聽幾次,你吾厭佢都厭。

重要文獻“一九七二年國際海上避碰規則”

catpion 哥哥, 即係要自己"溶會冠通"??

我會比心機睇熟一九七二年國際海上避碰規則, thank you thank you

Karen,

I passed in my second attempt.

I think you will still pass the exam without attending any class if you are persistant enough. The only problem is you probably will fail a few more times because the oral exam is really quite challenging. There is no syllabus and model questions ( not available from the marine department, as far as I am aware). This is quite different from most public exam ( like the cert exam) where may model question set is available.

I think the examiner is well aware of student attending class as they can easily tell from the way you answer the question (how can two students have the same answer in term of the exact wording if they have not attend the same school and have the same model answer?) In fact they will be a bit more demanding, and they may even try to trick you if you are one of those who do not try to digest the answer but just to recite the model answer. So be sincere and try to understand the reason behind the answer even you attend the class.

Good luck to you.

Cheers