遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 國內船廠造船的開心經歷分享

William
PN
噢!車仔兄, 已訂了, 貨也已到了, 如今己經太遲了!!!

我訂的是140匹4沖。 因為廠方有照片, 它是用115匹的, 而廠方建議的配置是115 - 150, 所以我找了一台140了

慢少少我是無問題的, 因為我唔中意太快, 只要能去到20 - 25 KNOT我便可以接受的, 太快好危險的, 平時駕車, 我也不會超速, 唔係怕告票, 而係無胆

如果不要求快速起水 及 你用4沖機140匹應該OK.
選用幾大車業?

唔知原廠配置是多大呢, 這方面沒有什麼認識呢, 不過相信原廠跟機的會是最恰當的

PN:

You can have a look at this one

http://www.jeanneau.com/boats/Merry_Fisher_755.html

it is a newer version of merry fisher that you have seen.

You can copy some designs from it!!

Wellcome to the boating world!
Hope you boat be finished before summer!

BTW: where will you berth the boat?

師兄可以whatsapp交流下嗎
ken

Hi Fatboat,

Yes, Jeanneau Merry Fisher is my dream boat, 775 is nice than 625, I saw only one 625 in the used boat market. However, it is no new and second hand Merry Fisher in Hong Kong, that used 625 was sold before I comfirm to have buy a boat.

In the exhibition of December 2012, I saw an Oceania 21, it is 99% looks like Merry Fisher 625, inside the cabin, it is no stove, but dosen't matter, the oceania 21 is comes with a Suzuki 140 4S OB engine, price is HKD340000, that is a nice price.

While I communicate with the China boat factory regarding the making of my boat, I use merry fisher 625 as reference, however, due to the deepth of the hull is too shallow as well as the cabin is too low, it is unable use the pattern of Merry Fisher.

I have been go inside Oceania 21, the height of the cabin is 6 feet, my boat cabin is only 61 inches, the problem is the cabin is too low and the hall is too shallow, thus no fore cabin can be installed in my boat, the overall heigh is not enough to do like the foreign boats. That is what I said "這船的先天條件"

As no fore cabin, you can see a long safa on the left side, it is all the way form control penal towards the main door, over 6 ft, that this is intend to increae more room to have a rest.

It will be deliver within April, I have no idea how long to take the journey form Changzhou by truck and no idea will it be holding in custom department,I expect it will be arrived in May, once it was arrived, the first port is boat service company for the installation of the engine as well as the anit-foul(barnacles) painting. I hope the processing is smooth and it can maiden before june.

I like cabin cursier very much, don't want to buy an open top boat, especially the wakeboard boats.

It will be mooring in the boat service company in Tai Po.

ken
師兄可以whatsapp交流下嗎
ken

HI Ken,

老虎訓咗, 明天才談電話吧, 我是一個OUT人, 無WHATAPP, 不過你可以電郵比我 pw-rc@hotmail.com

PN
ken
師兄可以whatsapp交流下嗎
ken

HI Ken,

老虎訓咗, 明天才談電話吧, 我是一個OUT人, 無WHATAPP, 不過你可以電郵比我 pw-rc@hotmail.com

哈哈,"老虎訓咗". I like it.

PN:

You will berth the boat in Tai Po. Then do you often boat around the northern area eg.double haven?

Why don't you berth around Sai Kung? Wandering around the beautiful beaches.

BTW: remember the windlass, ask the factory to install the electrical one. As it is difficult for you to go up to the front deck of the boat.

多謝師兄分享,可以的話請給船廠資料參考,多謝

忘記給你 e mail
hugosck@yahoo.com.hk

FatBoat
PN:

You will berth the boat in Tai Po. Then do you often boat around the northern area eg.double haven?

Why don't you berth around Sai Kung? Wandering around the beautiful beaches.

BTW: remember the windlass, ask the factory to install the electrical one. As it is difficult for you to go up to the front deck of the boat.

Yes, I most go to the northern area, stay around Chik Mun sea, Tap Mun and around. I would extend my jounery with the new boat, I may go to Nam She Wan, Tai Long wan, Sai Wan, it is not far to go but only little bit far form Sai Kung. I been use my 15 feet 30 hp danghy go to Nam she wan form Tai Po sea, it is not really far away, I believe use the new boat, I can go more further far away. In google map, I have planning a route and input the Latitude and longitude into my GPS, go to Long ke, it is around 1 hour, not more time compare than start form Pak Sha Wan.

Sai Kung area is very full of berth, not easy find a place as well as the mooring cost is more expensive. I have had consider but seems no place parking my car, In Pak Sha Wan, it is a very ideal place of berth, but the packing is inconvenience.

As far as the electric windlass, I asked but they do not have that, I found one in EBay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/160966197768

I need to wait my boat arrived, see can I install it on my boat, it may not be a big problem but the problem is the anchor rest, if I install the windless, I must fix an anchor rest, otherwise the anchor would damaged the boat nose when it is retrieving. The anchor winch form EBay, it is included the anchor rest but the size may not be suitable to my boat, it is too short, you can see the picture of my boat, use that anchor rest, it may not suitable, I found one which is longer,

This is the anchor rest I found:

I have had a planning of put the anchor into the sea on the boat tail.

Hugo
多謝師兄分享,可以的話請給船廠資料參考,多謝

Hi Hugo, 電郵已傳給你了, 看收不收到

師兄唔好意思琴日你打過比我 唔記得問你留電話 或者你隻靚船到左可以再打比我一起研究下 Thx 我都係美國訂左個電錨機 全新未用 就係留比新船用的

hi C hing
想問可以下多d關於內地船廠服務
可以email 我?

PN C兄,你的傳奇小艇是否今朝綁在三門仔避風塘政府泡呢?

不是呀, 你看到類似的艇嗎?

C Hing, Is there still chance to visit your boat? :D

應要等到明年了, 明年或者會轉去水中天, 到時更加方便給你看

PN兄,

你是否會在水中天租借一個魚排泊船?
,是否正如們的website所說$4000/month?
還有,有冇可能三至四艘船共同租一個?
真希望能參觀一下你的dreamboat!

不會租用整個漁排的, 只會租一個位泊船而已。

如果打算幾個人合租一個排來泊幾艘船, 這個想法是不可行的, 因為人家也要保障自己的利益, 一個排的租客, 只能泊一隻船的, 如再有多艘船要泊位, 會要另計租位的

C hing , Me again, I am really interested in know more about your boat :D Please let me know if there is a chance. Thanks so much C Hing

Morris
C hing , Me again, I am really interested in know more about your boat :D Please let me know if there is a chance. Thanks so much C Hing

不知想知那方面的資料呢?

PN, 有要事相求, 可否來电一說談。謝謝。92279817。

PN, 有要事相求, 請來電一談。謝謝。92279817