遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
希望有個遊艇同學會

上星期去遊艇展,有幾個人主動同我打招呼,我好明顯係認識佢地,但係真係唔記得佢地個名,真有點尷尬。有個老友當場問我會唔會搞個香港遊艇俱樂部同學會,既可交流最新情報,又可有空時聯誼一下,叫我想想辦法...

我幾晚都有想過...大家都知我玩船及教船都只想發揚遊艇活動,個心都無乜做生意概念,上完堂考完牌就各散東西,又無follow up,又唔會叫你買船。搞個同學會可能會比人以為我都係搵錢一族,又或者做唔住,要開始搵真銀,都唔係幾好。

但回想,若果不維繫一班同學,又點可推廣遊艇活動呢?所以我希望各位老友比多少意見我,再睇下有無人願意幫手搞至決定吧!

Re: 希望有個遊艇同學會

Very Good Idea lei ~~~
Especially have gatherings on the boat, on the sea ~~~~~

我雖然唔係同學,不過在這版也學了好多
成立同學會實支持的

十分同意,唔知受唔受我呢位外地同學參加????

能夠將夢想成真實在非常美妙,就同甚麼跑車會、電單車會一樣,可能日後會有好多人慕名而來,幾十條船齊齊出海,好開心呢!

我地都有學生幾佰人,有無學生可以主動做會長啊?當然要熱愛遊艇活動同有時間至得啦!唔係學生都無問題,最緊要好玩,又有熱誠就得了。

a useful and menaingful idea, support, support.....

Hi floks,

It should be a cool idea, has it been established already, is there any website I can browse around?

James

I visit your site from time to time. It sounds like a very good idea as sometimes I go boating alone. This would be nice to have somebody to share the fun. I have a 25' at Pak Sha Wan and would not mind if somebody else can share the fun. I am not very experienced even though I had passed my Grade I master and Engineer two years ago. If Kelvin can organised this kind of gathering, this would be nice as we are the bunch who love boating (there are two kinds of people who go boating, one is for business or gathering ; the other is just like us, who love the sea breeze) and when two or more boats join together, we can have much confidence in particular for beginner like us.

首先歡迎你,一齊在此談下話。
我兩年前當初買船,全無經驗,於是問泊船地方的水上人,可以去邊度玩,點樣行,邊度有免險等,拿著地圖等佢地教,請佢地飲啤酒就OK了。有的更好人話,平日可以帶我走幾轉,行熟的路
我也上來這版請教問題,版主也樂於教人
初期多番錯誤,例如錨繩無結船,脫手連錨都無埋~~泊船亂黎,弄花船身等等,試過少少浪就回頭,唔敢出牛尾海
經過兩年,其實出了20次海,有的地方已經好熟,可以帶親友安全地出海,經驗有少少喇,現在總算唔會太驚風浪
我這兩年連白臘都未去過,現在應唔怕了

我相信新出海,要知邊度航道,附近礁石最重要
得閒上來講下,搵次大家出去玩下

Thank you, Hong!
I have to type in English because I am very slow with inputing in Chinese. Actually, I start owning a boat almost two years ago; it was a Seaswirl 250 I/O with Mercruiser Petrol. It was a disaster and I only used it for about 10 times in a year; end up spending more time in repair than actually using her. I changed to a Bertram 25' with twin 150 outboard. I got her last November and spent the entire winter repairing and renovating it because the state when I had her was shabby and terrible. I just finished this project and test run last week. It was beautiful and I have confidence now to go further with her (when I had the Seaswirl, I rarely went past Blast Island as I was so scared that it break down on the way) So I advise whoever reading this to spend good time in caring for your boat. Unlike cars, if there is anything wrong with it and you are in the middle of nowhere; it is the most scary experience as I had tried it once. I know. If you are going out from Sai Kung Area, give me a call and we can meet sometimes. I am sure this would be fun.

我中英文都無問題,為方便成版,我日常都是用中文
買船好多人講,最緊要是架機器可靠,否則大海茫茫壞左好煩
我親身看過人地架20呎船大海壞左,事前我同佢在滘西一齊打招呼,講過兩句,交換電話,一齊開船走,點知佢半途壞機,我看到佢無端端停左,我駛回頭問佢點,佢話已經找到船會朋友幫佢,會過來拖船,我自問無膽無經驗拖船,而且佢在三星灣附近,好安全,所以我先走
但這樣已經知道,如果一家大少出去,架船engine壞好煩氣架

我買船時,架船身好舊,但金船地台/零件翻新,最重要是 engine全新,兩年來個engine 完全無問題
我對架船有信心,不過自已開船技術還未到家 !!!

多一部細機, 就比較安全