遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
好簡單的加油問題

請問 OUTBOARD 機要加油, 係唔係自己去買桶油, 自己去買閏滑油, 自己混合, 然後自己加油?

Re: 好簡單的加油問題

Of course, You can buy Gasoline from Petrol station. Then You add the motor oil by yourself in correct proportion. ( Motorcycle is similar)

But for some fishermen, they add motor oil already when you buy.

你最好先了解你部機是自動混油還是人手混油。

有個同學仔,佢買了一部會自動混油的船,但因為唔知有此功能,因此兩年來用人手混油,太花時間了。

另又有一名小姐,佢知道部機有自動混油,於是她按時入油,正確。但她買回來的國產油原來已混有潤滑油,她不知道,因此藍煙出了多年才知原因,化油器亦較dirty。

Re: Re: 好簡單的加油問題

I ran out of gas the other day and the outboard (2 stroke) was burning lubricant and came to a stop. What effect would this case to the engine and is it necessary to clean up the carburator or other parts of the engine which may be loaded with execessive lubricant?
Is it dangerous to carry a spare tank of gas on board?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Sealover,

As result of run out the gas and caused stop, your engine might or might not have critical damage because some of inner parts need to be lubricanted all the time and it should have warning in your owner menu. It is very rare if 2 stroke engine is burned due to lack of gasoline because engine has
particular design for damage prevention.

Since you didn't mention what was the situation after running out so I'm not sure if your engine is
able to start or not. For my suggestion is try to address the problem by follow the basic check-up steps. I know you might have any doubts concerning your two-cycle engine operation, what I'm saying is don't worry at this pointing time, at least you don't have to removal and disassembling, expensive toy is not that easy to be dead~~hehe. Let's try to refill gas and see if it's working again.

Again, for the reason why it cause failure of the engine to start while gas was runing out. When the engine is hot, the fuel system can cause starting problems. After a hot engine is shut down, the temperature inside the fuel bowl may rise to 200*F and cause are vented to allow this pressure to eacape to the atmosphere. However, some of the fuel many percolate over the high-speed nozzle. If the choke should stick in the open postion, the engine will be hard to start. If the choke should stick in the closed position, the engine will flood making it very difficult to start.

Finally, it could be a risk if carry more gas on board than expected. On the other hand, extra gas could be more confidence for people to navigate a vessel for an expeditionary trip.

-correction

Again, for the reason why it cause failure of the engine to start while gas was runing out. When the engine is hot, the fuel system can cause starting problems. After a hot engine is shut down, the temperature inside the fuel bowl may rise to 200*F and cause the fuel to actually boil. All carburetors are vented to allow this pressure to eacape to the atmosphere. However, some of the fuel many percolate over the high-speed nozzle. If the choke should stick in the open postion, the engine will be hard to start. If the choke should stick in the closed position, the engine will flood making it very difficult to start.

Thank you brother
I could restart my O/B after refuelling but with a lot of grey smoke for a few minutes. After that, the O/B appeared to be running smoothly. I hope no damage had been done. Forget to mention, the lubricant is an auto mix.