遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
做機動帆船的crew

上船主班時阿sir話好多時D人找不到crew... 我有興趣做機動帆船的crew [已冇二級船主及大偈牌], 唔知有冇船主要crew呢?

Re: 做機動帆船的crew

LY,

As far as I know, most of the crew for the yacht need not to hold the 船主及大偈牌 (Most of the boat owner already have it). I believe they are more concern about the crew get any sailing experience or not. Sometime, they will also consider those people with only dinghy experience.

For the people with no skill, the skipper may need to teach/show them how to do everything. And not much skipper wants to do that.

Agreed. I will suggest you to attend some other boat to get more experience and learn the sailing concept before your join any sailing boat, otherwise nobody would invite you unless you got a friend who has sailing boat. Good luck.

Sorry to reply late.

Well, I've got L5 for dinghy sailing... the fact is that I'd love to gain some experience in yacht sailing. The only such experience I have had was a cruise sailing on a yacht overseas for a day, not overnight.

Is there any yacht owner who'd like to have a new crew?

Looking forward to hearing your good news.

You know about this website:

http://groups.msn.com/hksailing

LY,

Someone seems looking for the people with boat license on Sep 25 (Sun). If you are interested, just leave your contact to my email:

muskie88@hotmail.com