遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
船尾機4衝程比2衝是否省油及维修次數少

上星期行過箕機湾有間專賣船尾機的公司(s...牌)
看見有部船尾機4衝程......推广說明省油比2衝省50%
及维修次數極少。
一般船尾機的油箱可有多小(L)?
如果用250船尾機轉香港島1周,需要多少(L)?
各位c兄可否给些意見!

Re: 船尾機4衝程比2衝是否省油及维修次數少

當然是4衝省油維修就唔知

4衝係慳油, 不過唔可能有50%咁多, 但如果要維修就大劑d, 維修次數就視乎使用及保養而定.和2衝分別不大.

Re: 及维修次數少

4衝程確比2衝程省油(匹數一樣計), 但只適用於巡航速度而言。當在高轉速運作時,則分別大。

如我分別用85匹2衝程水电(全速)及140匹4衝程快艇(負戴是水电約4倍)(中速)從西貢往印洲塘,結果耗油量 (22L)相同. 如採用全速的話,耗油量必倍增。

此外4衝程最大優點是一撻即着,相對亦較寧靜,排汚少.

多谢各位 C兄意見,
另需要買船尾機如可選擇?
船尾機4衝程(225),現時约90k,只是(聽講)
船尾機2衝程(225),現時约50k就可買到,只是(聽講)
如是甚樣選擇?

Joeyeh,

What is the length of your boat? the oil tank capacity and aboveall, what are you using it for? 225 4 stroke is much heavier than 2 and for power machine like this, you have to set the equilibrium concerning how the boat is to be balanced; taking the weight of petrol and oil tank into account if it is meant for long trip (shifting of CG on the way back). Besides, the price you quote seems a bit off, you mean from 2nd hand market or the old model S.....? Don't forget price exclude installation which, including the tank, can be a substantial sum.

brian C兄
多謝你的見解!
我的意向性是用價格定位或用機汽來定位,因2衝程價格真是平很多,
所以想向各位C兄拿意見!

joeyeh,

A lot depends on how often you plan to use your boat (the frequency may not be as often as you originally thought), again, above all, what is the purpose of acquiring it in the first place. If the predominant purpose is for fishing/relaxation etc., the set up is going to be different entirely. I suggest, before you intend to commit on owning one, must be asking this type of question over and over again. Do not let the irresistable urge or implusive desire taking over. It will be very frustrated if you find out on a latter day the kind of feeling is not what you expected in the first place or the boat is not suitable for whatever purpose you assumed it is going to do. Let us know the intended use and budget and I am sure there is a lot of expert here (I am not qualified but the others like Hong and NK are definitely ones of them) who can give you valuable advice. Do not confuse by putting the price of engine in the first place but simply ask the question: why do I wanting a boat and how much I intend to spend? Then everything can develope on that basis.

首先我唔係乜都懂架
你想要買成 225匹機,你架船幾長呀?
到我有咁長時,我可能買孖機了,唔會買225匹