遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sensible anchorage

You may like to know my encounter yesterday and take precautions promptly.
I anchored my boat some 20 feet from a beach. Half an hour later, a pleasure craft 40 ft came and moored about 20 feet away from my boat despite that everywhere was almost empty. I was on shore and the craft driver took some of the passengers to shore on an inflatable. I was concerned on how close this craft was to my small speed boat. What surprised me more was, without the driver, someone on board moved the anchore line from the bow to the middle of the boat. I said "hell, there was going to be collision" and swam out to warn that guy. As soon as I was within 10 ft from my boat, the craft began to swing into my boat and a lady on board jumped onto the driver seat and tried to steer the boat away. I didnt know what she did. I had to quickly swum away for safety (only 2 ft apart)and abandon my boat. The craft almost hit my outboard and the driver on shore shouted and gave instructions to the lady to let go the anchor line and do nothing on the motor. The craft slowly drifted back and I quickly swam to my boat and drove it away to a safe spot. The craft was only 10 feet from shore and it was lucky that it did not go aground.
Next time you see some stupid guys doing the same thing near to your boat. My advice is dont wait and immediately drive away. When you do this, make sure that you are safe. Dont assume all boat goers are sensible.

Re: sensible anchorage

老友,你麼將船名或船隻編號在此登出,好讓廣大讀者對其有所警惕,並避之則吉!

Re: sensible anchorage

你好彩了,給佢撞到就麻煩,不過起碼你游水掂,游得快
我下錨前會打量足夠圖周,起碼有兩船位才泊,但都會看到有些後來的船,就泊在我和那船的中間,其實大家都唔係足夠走位。

我一向好小心泊船,我架船仔當然泊到離沙灘最近,但經常遇到游水的人,我實好慢.....我發覺原來你晌號,那些游水的人是聽不到的,佢地唔會留意到後面的船,也聽不到的,我現在都是慢慢等佢地游過。