遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
俾公安邊防查船

星期日 (25/11) 去東澳附近釣魚,俾隻裝左三部250匹既公安邊防艇上船查牌,問我係果度做乜? 我俾左支黃棋佢地睇,佢地好似唔知支棋係乜,睇完後細細聲講左句 "你地應該唔黎得呢度,淨係可以去桂山",之後就走左,但冇干涉我地釣魚既雅興。據聞桂山係唔開放俾港澳船去,但支棋又係桂山發既,真茅盾!!!!

Re: 俾公安邊防查船

澳門船友兄或其他人可否賜教:香港註冊的遊樂船可否直接駛入大陸水域?是否需要事先辦任何手續?如何辦手續?

Tom,原則上是不可以,但如有黃旗,相信可去玩得比較放心,但正如我講,大陸的邊防公安好似唔多知 "黃旗" 係乜!順帶一提,黃旗既費用每年四千幾 (視乎船隻大細)。

I nearly overlooked this posting.

Thanks for your enlightenment!

Do I need any permit to take my boat to Macau??

I sailed my speed boat to Macau last year. First of all, you have to find out where your boat can leave HK. Those with license numbers ending at 8 cannot, but 6 & 7 can do. I spent quite some time to get an approval from Marine Department for changing the boat type. The marine officer who handled my case is excellence in services. He gave me many valuble advice. Once your boat is confiremd OK. You have to pass the formality. This include advising Macau Marina Club to moore your boat and reporting your arrival time. Also, you have to advise Marine Dept and Hong Kong Immigration by when you will leave Hong Kong. You have to ask someone to hande in all passengers ID to these depts for records 24 hours befor you leave. Of course you have to pay fees to Marina Club at Macau. I get this formality done for Club Cyclone Runner.They charge a reasonable price as this is part of their annual activities