遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
小弟有一多年夢想.....是有兩個家

大家好! 小弟有一多年夢想.....是有兩個家。一在陸上,另一在水上(所以已搬入南區,方便望海);本人未有任何船主及大偈牌,但希望可有艘遊艇,可供居住(一房、廁及厨),每晚駕電單車回家,當陽光普照時,可駕船出海......that's my dream
現有以下問題,想請教大家:
1船最少要多少尺及多少錢(1手),而什費又是多少(1年牌費, 每月碼頭費及油錢)
2要考什麼牌

Re: 小弟有一多年夢想.....是有兩個家

船有大有小,以大陸纖維艇5○呎,新船慢机,內瓏全木裝修,百五個到啦,有柚木甲板,鏡面打磨。愉景灣飛机師要嚟做住家艇嗰種,去到7○呎三層四房兩廳,一厨有露台,翻新cat一部,埋單近三舊。新例一牌過,一級5○呎以下,二級以上,海事處報名,可以自修,未考過報班學好D。最麻煩泊位,泊會橋包水電,幾舊水一呎計!泊海去入保安煩!如單純想住海,話一個行內人嘅方法俾你,避風塘固定位置嘅舊三等船躉,十零萬一張牌,做隻新幾十個四方躉,50x20就有一仟呎!点裝修都得牌費仟零一年。有錢更可買條靠岸撘跳板埋街,可申請水喉電線,同住樓冇分別,百零二百個起啦!

嘩,好詳細o番。海上別墅好吸引(因為兩頭住家),但係買樓住唔同買艇住,樓價有機會增值,船就只有貶值。維修保養都未計,船隻維修分分鐘玩死你,但係夏季直出海就嘜都保返喇。唔知住家艇有無得租哩?有就租幾個月feel 下先,減低買o左唔o既風險。

sampan 兄,
嘩, 小弟見識淺薄, 你個住海方案我真係聞所未聞, 又學到野.
即係同住魚排差不多, 不過一個就石屎做, 一個就木做.

House Boat船屋在香港都有唔少。各遊艇會浮橋都有,有的還佈置得很美,有露台有天台,衛星電視有齊,船價則豐儉由人。但大多以中式遊艇居多。可能大多是老外用家吧,中式船屋實用性較高,保養亦較頻密。泊海的在白沙灣亦有數十艘,有電纜水管直達,環境更美,世外桃源一樣,不過佢地多數都不會開船的,因為太多傢俱會影響航行速度及吃水,大浪時亦會將傢俱打翻,很亂的。

睇睇~ 我懷疑自己都係睇完呢篇文章之後先想學o下人 ~~

http://finance.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/news/show_news.cgi?date=2004-07-12&type=headlines&ct=headlines&id=18005

(2004年7月)

人生難得可以努力實現夢想 ... 以遊艇作家 .. 都幾好喎 ! :)

Kevin

House Boat船屋如何能有電纜水管直達,是向電力公司同水務署伸請,還是向民居借用,收費如何?

是私人做的。有的從民居取電取水,裝私人電錶及水錶收錢,價錢較一般會貴少少。

Kevin

Thank!

我己実現了...一隻小船加魚排小屋..70萬.

I have the same dream as well and I believe this doesn't has to be a dream. It is in fact practical as long as you get the support from your family (if you are married and has no children). As SAMPAN mentioned a 50ft GRP boat cost around 1.5mn, quite similar to a very small apartment on HK Island. I think it make sense if you buy a small apartment (serve like a hotel room) close to where you work and save the money to spend on owning a boat for your weekend. I have inspected some 2nd hand GRP Chinese Junk with 3 big rooms including a master suite. It is quite comparable to a 2000 sq ft appartment in term of space, and a ever changing unobstructed seaview is an added bonus!! The same appartment in Repluse Bay will cost you twenty time the money!! Of course this investment is not going to make money like real estates, but a GRP boat can last more than 20 years, long enough for your retirement.

Back to your questions:
I think a bigger boat is preferred as you need some space on the boat to make you busy. You need space to fit in your books, HI-FI, TV, flowers, wine, etc, You need space to invite your friend to spend the weekend with you). As SAMPAN explained fee is quite reasonable and should be the last thing you should worry. The most important question is what are you going to do on the boat, fishing? sailing? sleeping? You don't want to buy a boat and sell it out after you get bored a few months later. Last but not the least, support from your family is most important. Most beautiful ladies don't like sunshine and there are just plenty of them when you are on the boat. Most Chinese children has too many classes on the weekend and cannot join their father to stay on board like what the expatriates do in HK.

agree !!