遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
換尾機四沖定二沖好

本人是新手,買了隻二手帆船,15匹7年二沖船尾機,耗油量大,現本人想換尾機,請各位指點,謝謝.

Re: 換尾機四沖定二沖好

我以前用二沖,好嘈.臭d....現改用四沖,静得多,無味..但我吾知 細匹機係點的....用油就四沖少約25% 左右啦...

巳我所知好多大廠已經唔出二冲機,有的也是貨尾,長遠計都是四冲好

You did not state how big is your sailing boat and where it is moored. I can only assume that it is less than 30' on a swing mooring.

Fuel consumption should not be the primary issue since you are not expected to use your outboard a lot of times in a sailing boat.

Power should not be the key issue either because a 9 Hp instead of 15Hp will only lower your top speed from say 6 to 4.5 Knots.

Noise and smell are issues to be considered but I shall not rank them too high.

I believe the most important issues are weight and size. I already assumed that you are in a swing mooring and even if you are not, storing the motor inside the cabin is always better for maintenance and secuirty. In that regard, weight must be the key factor. It must be light enough to be handled by one single person. A 2 stroke will have the advantage.

If storge is tight, like many sail boat, a 2 stroke is generally smaller although not by a great extent.

Depending on where you are, the local agent to support your motor is also a factor for consideration since you are buying it new.

In my personal experience, a 15 hp 2 stroke is too heavy for one person to transfer it to its bracket. However a Johnson 9.9HP weighs the same as the 15 HP version may not solve the problem of weight. I suggest you should shop around using the above criteria and see what is available in the market.