遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salt -away product

Who person have used this salt-away product to wash your engine.( The product website www.salt-away.com.au)

Re: Salt -away product

Do you want to promote this product? I don't think hk boater will use it. May be this is a good product, hk boater don't have patient to use it. No market here therfore no one will introduce it in HK. I think you only can order this product by internet

I want to use this product.

Looks like very good stuff, Max.

I will try it, thank you!

If you try it.Tom ,Please call me ,Where can you buy it? Thank you .My email address (maxkfman@yahoo.com.hk}

Max, the website of this product only accepts orders in Australia, so you may have to dial the international number provided there to see if they accept your order.

Another product that is very similar to "Salt-away" is the "Salt-off protector" by Star brite of the US (www.starbrite.com). I think US products are generally cheaper than those from other places. You can order it through Storm Force Marine (www.stormforcemarine.com) in Hong Kong. It is a distributor of leisure marine products in Hong Kong but it also accepts patronage by individual clients. Many marine equipment shops actually buy from this company, so the money you pay may actually be less than if you buy your stuff elsewhere. Moreover, the products it sells are very diverse, you can get practically anything you need and what you get are quality overseas products. The people there are also quite nice and helpful.

Enough of advertising (I have no personal interest in this company!). Max, you seem to be very conscientious about your engine. Or does your engine have any problem?

Thank you ,Tom.

Max, on further inquiry, the dealer of Star brite in Hong Kong is Ronsil Development Tel: 28341633 but they do not have this product in stock, so you will have to wait for some time if you want to buy this product.

Thank you , Tom information.