遊艇老友交流站

歡迎閣下在此分享任何與遊艇活動有關的項目,包括考試技巧、駕駛經驗、機件維修、購物情報及最佳景點等資料。所有討論文章及相片必須與遊艇活動有關,而且禁止含有不雅、誹謗、誤導及商業推銷成份。所有言論內容,本會絕不負責,並且有權隨時刪除而不作任何通知。

如需刊登私人買賣租賃廣告,煩請使用免費買賣/租賃專區
亦歡迎電郵本會 info@hkyacht.com.hk 查詢交換買賣廣告專頁費用

遊艇老友交流
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
船牌問題

我想問!!!!
由冇船牌~~~考到駕駛遠洋船船牌~~個流程係咩??????

Re: 船牌問題

幾複雜 , 簡單 d 睇 (Deck Officer) :

Cadet ---> Deck Officer
F.5
+ 18 歲
+ 體格及視力測試合格
+ 至少36 個月 sea service 包括上艦橋值班
+ 附加証書如急救滅火電子助航系統 ....
+ 考試合格 包括 oral
= Class 3 Certificate

Deck Officer ---> 3rd / 2nd Officer
Class 3 Certificate
+ 至少12個月甲板值班
+ 部份值班須在500里航矩遠洋輪上擔任
+ 附加証書
+ 考試合格
= Class 2 Certificate

3rd / 2nd Officer ---> Chief Officer / Mate
Class 3 Certificate 
+ 至少36 個月甲板值班
+ 部份值班須在500里航矩遠洋輪上擔任
+ 附加証書
+ 考試合格
= Class 1 Certificate 

---> Captain

咁上下啩 ~~~

再簡單D講,你由cadet做起,起碼落船做十年八載(即係行船)先至夠時間考晒D試。唔好諗著行捷徑中途插入呀,中途退出既就有份,好彩就落即遊輪,唔好彩走落隻油輪,考試用英文,船上生活又咁苦悶,以前如果唔係為左搵食又D會捱得著!

其實有冇人考ga????
現在我去到香港牌照60噸 jur~~~即係現時叫營業二級船長!!
會係未來2年考營業一級船長......

你唔去行船你點樣有資格去考遠洋船牌照呀?就船你考晒內河牌都唔可以轉會架!你諗清楚未呀,係遠洋定內河呀?定係你玩玩o下,考個內河船牌來show quali呀!

行船都未必唔好的,遠洋船船長的月薪約八九萬,取得這資歷後想落地生根可以去海事處當海事主任,月薪有機會過七萬,還未計房津。或直入警隊做三粒花(學校教官)。夠錢的,買個帶水牌去爬梯,月入數十萬,未計年尾花紅。想做郵輪長船?若你是個黃口黃面的香港中華兒女,對不起,無可能!退而求其次,考內河牌,當港澳高速船的船長就得。如果自問勤力又有決心,先負出3年便可從Cadet考到2nd mate,做18個月3rd or 2nd Mate 後考Chief Mate,再做18個月Chief Mate便可考船長了。若有運行的,有牌就升正,數手指都數到要幾耐啦。船長牌都有好好種,遠洋船船長是Master Mariner,別人叫你做Capt.XXX,當之無愧,死了個墓碑都可以刻著Capt.XXX,是title。其他的船長牌就得啖笑了。內河牌勉強都叫Master,其他的只是coxswain。程度上差好遠呢。

明白了........
多謝咁多位比意見~~~
因為我真係唔知個流程係點樣架........只識本地牌流程(hk)

I have a class II master and engineer license. My boatboy had class I.
Can I legally pilot a 52 foot motor boat when both of us are onboard??

argore:
yes for pleasure vessel.

You cannot "legally" pilot a 50ft pleasure craft if you only possess a grade 2 license but you still can pilot it under the supervision of a grade 1 holder. However, as an owner, you have to make clear your mind the liability (just in case).

I (class II pleasure boat license) am on the bridge piloting the boat and my boat boy (class I) is below deck. Will I be in trouble if the marine police catches me. Please clarify.
Thanks brother.

據 "第IV 類別船隻安全標準(2006 年12 月版)" :

第IX 章
船舶操作者的要求

......除非在該船隻上有人掌管
該船隻, 而該人持有遊樂船隻操作人本地合格證明書或《本地合格證明書規則》所指明的同等證明書,否則該船隻或附屬船隻不得在航 ......

brainstorm :
乜叫掌管再冇特別註明,不過唔難理解掛,可能去咗洗手間途中出事都仲叫有合理辨解,但 boatboy 從無出現過舦房嘛 ......

掌管 means in-charge. Boatboy (class I) can be in-charge anywhere in the boat. Of course, it is much better if he is sitting next to me. But he can also yell out instructions to me from below deck.

Does anybody have the English version of

據 "第IV 類別船隻安全標準(2006 年12 月版)" :

第IX 章

more or less agreed ~
ofcoz u'd better exercise due diligence while being underway ~

Extracted English Version :

Chapter IX
Vessel Operator Requirements
1. General
1.1 s.47(4) of the Merchant Shipping (Local Vessels)(Certification and Licensing) Regulation
states that “A Class IV vessel or an ancillary vessel of a Class IV vessel that is more than 3
metres in length overall or is fitted with engines of more than 3 kilowatts total propulsion
power shall not be underway unless there is on board a person in charge of the vessel who
is the holder of a local certificate of competency as a pleasure vessel operator.”

Thanks, brother NK. You sound like a lawyer. Are you? If not, I will ask my lawyer to interpret "in charge" for us.TYRV

Not really, though i occasionally appear in Courts.

brainstorm :

In dealing with arguments on law point like this , Magistracy would always consider whether the situation is in the public interest in terms of safety as well as legitimacy.

Thank you, brother NK. Your explanation is even better than my lawyer.
I hope you are not the defendant when you appear in court.
Good luck.

u r being too far generous ~~~

Nice Chat , thanks !!