Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next book in progress, maybe!

Maybe, Melo, maybe. But there is only one book named A PLACE CALLED GOUYAVE. You can bet on it that there won't be any sequel 1 or 2 or 3. If a new book does come out, it definitely will have its own different title. No piggybacking!!

I AM JUST IN THE PROCESS OF FINISHING YOUR BOOK A PLACE CALLED GOUYAVE . AND IT IS SO HILARIOUS ESPECIALLY AS I KNOW SOME OF THE CHARACTERS - IT IS WELL WRITTEN AND LEFT TO ME I WILL USE IT IN THE SCHOOLS IN GRENADA AS A LITERATURE BOOK - LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR NEXT BOOK MAYBE - GOOD LUCK

That was rather nice of you Sheilagreasleyrush, thanks for the compliment. I hope it won't be too long before you are in a position to be able to "use A PLACE CALLED GOUYAVE in the schools in Grenada as a literature book."(lol). Btw, quite a few others have made similar comments and one in particular is trying make it come true. But as we in Gouyave used to say "you know how dem ting does go." We are still waiting!

As for that next book, it is still in the "maybe" stage. The excerpt that you've read is more or less the direction and the spirit I hope it will be embodied in if there is going to be that "next one."

Just out of curiosity, I gather that you are from Gouyave. Are you related to the Greasley family that used to live on Lower Depradine Street? You can reply to collisd@msn.com if you choose. It would be nice hearing from you.