Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Funeral of Sir Paul Scoon - Requiescat in pace (RIP)

I am pleased that the funeral and final resting place, for one of our beloved Grenadian brother and father in Christ, Sir Paul Scoon will be taking place in the town of his birth. On reading this online news, straightaway I felt a 'canopy of humbleness' over the arrangements being made for his state funeral.

My sincere respect, goes to all the local people of Gouyave (young and old) who are cleaning and making sure the Church is spick and span, road sweepers, floral displayers, carpenters and painters, the priests, altar servers, the singers, etc etc etc .... with no doubt,I am sure that Sir Paul Scoon, fellow people of Grenada (at home and abroad), of Carriacou, Petit Martinique, neighbouring islands are all exceedingly proud of all your tireless efforts in your farewell preparations for his final journey from earth, for one of the Caribbean islands' unique and historical 'role model'leader.

May Sir Paul Scoon - surrounded by the light of God, requiescat in pace (rest in peace). Amen.