Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How does one determine the value of importance?

There was no failure in your ORIGINAL COMMENTS and there WAS NO FAILURE IN MY COMMENT. You touched on an important topic that many people talk about and that has been on the news recently. I understand clearly what you were saying in your initial comment TEACHER( and you are not the only one sir,and btw, not knowing who I am does not make me not your brother , LOL).
I see beyond problems, I think about solutions, i.e possible solution scenarios and when the solutions are presented that sometimes help us put things in perspective.
Mathematical facts are mathematical facts Mr.

And if forfeiting the CEO total salary or "rip off" as some may call it will not make a dent in the employees finances, I don't see how reducing the CEO's salary to an amount greater than zero will make a significant financial difference to the employees.
So that leaves us with the only other option which is you and I and all those who shop at Walmart paying much more for our goods, more for our prescribed drugs, or maybe we can start tipping the workers/ employees at Walmart.

your fellow Gouyaveman.
peace brother.

Re: How does one determine the value of importance?

Since there was no failure in communication by either one of us, let's therefore agree to continue seeing things from different perspectives. You hold on to your views, and I'll hold on to mine. How about that?

Be of good cheer.