Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
AM : Stop the Titiri at the Bushyri Border

Dear AM

Many thanks for your kind words, which has resulted in a 'temporary' change of my personal forum name status - isued as a one off, just for this post, however, not sure, because I am sure the Good Lord has his own titles for us, so I may get a choice, who knows, its all part of the hidden mysteries, I think! Very briefly, a titiri research academic study was completed on a neighbouring small island state, around middle 1990's but it was with regard to titiris migration upriver, and not revolving on the ecological impact of titiris due to feasting on titiris as a delicacy from overcatching to make culinary dishes such as titiri fritters.

I enjoyed reading your excellent well written and beautifully angled from 'the middle ground overlapping area' post on this subject. Take care and best wishes for a peaceful rest of the year full of the richest blessings from our Father above. Amen.