Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love : a renewable or nonrenewable Valentine gift!

The 14th February is globally known as a day when ‘love is in the air’, usually a romantic style love between boyfriends and girlfriends, married couples, fiancé and fiancée (both young and old), I think! Celebrated in various countries, with red roses, chocolates, cards with red hearts or ribbon, red wine, romantically named love cocktails, champagne and maybe a quiet romantic ‘candle lit’ style meal at home or at a restaurant. In whatever way you choose to celebrate or not, of course, I wish you all well. Enjoy!

I love flowers, and as the West celebrate with roses, tropically, I would celebrate with a mixed bunch of, bird of paradise, orchid, bougainvillea, lobster claw, ginger flower and some anthurium…..… however, the flower fades but the Word of God remains forever. So, on a day when love is celebrated, although gifts and flowers are very welcomed and cherished, deep down within me, nothing can compare as I close my eyes and I ponder one of great commandment……..

.....You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

So, in whatever way you choose to celebrate or not celebrate, a very happy Valentine Day, as I ask the Father in heaven to fill us all to overflowing with his love that is renewed every morning, have a lovely day basking in the love of your loved ones or better still basking with total inclusivity in the love of our Creator who fashioned us with His own loving hands, in Jesus’ Name. Amen and Praise the Lord.