Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sentiments

I must say that am deeply sadden after getting this news my heart goes out to all those that been destroyed and been affected by this inferno specially knowing that's where I was born and growing up as a young boy,

it was me my aunty Unita and aunty Cynthia along with mummy Chamey we was the closest neighbour to Mr.Terry not many houses that time it is so nice to see how this area developed ,

in any case never mind, that we always have to expect the unexpected,hi to Mr, Val and AL .
NB.my sister Ellis along with my two nieces Toya and Kazzy is trying to set up a donation sight so people could contribute towards this disaster.
Parris,London

Re: sentiments

ITS SO very sad to HEAR of the devastating fire which swept part or Edward St.(Shanty Town)and the Terrible Loss that some of the neighbours Accure,its also very reassuring that no Lives were Lost during the Fire,I am used to that part of Edward St.as i have Family that Lives There,MY Sympathy goes out to the Family who Lost practically every thing,(Do hope the State or Insurance can Assist in Some ways)((

Re: sentiments

Melo, you've said it my friend, for all of us from that general area. So sad.