Thank you, Melo! Apart from my ex in-laws that lost their homes in the fire, my nephew also lost his. But, still, All Thanks and Praises be to God! It was His will; He never fails. Nor apologises to anyone!
Board houses are predominantly fire hazards. Insurance Companies may not sell insurance policies to cover them, because of the potential dangers that they pose. However, one MUST be careful with things like candles, kerosene lamps, and even electrical wires and devices, when living in a board house. Children, and even some grown people have to be careful with playing with matches.
It's not a joke at all, for some parents to leave a box of match in the reach of their young children. Children are innocent, and everything almost, is a sport for them. If only the children knew better, than what they perceived to be right or wrong, everybody's world would be better of, with children around them.
But, God knows. The world today is what it is. And, so, there are lessons to be learnt from everything that happens to us in this life.