Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Towards a Dying Breed

Thank you Duncan Charles for posting your thoughts. Really my friend, why should your opinion have to be like mine? That you have one is what really counts. All I care is that it doesn't get personal and cantankerous.

Now that this is said, let me address what you said.

>>Sir Tony DeCoteau, maybe you can get some legal information and get back to us.<<

I am not a lawyer, and doesn't have any more access than you have to the legal profession. If you want that information, why don't you get it yourself and get back to us?

>>I think what he did was not right, however were his rights not violated according to the law?<<
I can't answer that question. But I'll be surprised if the legal minds that work for the NBA did not take that question into consideration. That they acted so deliberately and severely tells me that they were on firm ground in rendering their decision. We'll just have to wait and see if they are opened to a legitimate legal recourse.