Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NO, MR. UK AND MR. USA. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!!

DNJ,

lt seems like you are making an end run around your initial post by using this one to pivot back sentiment of accommodation, so as not to be seen as supporting an unpopular radical belief. By now recognizing ISIS as a "radical islamist group" and pointing to their latest beheading, you have failed to give them full credit for the treacherous acts they have committed precedingifthis one.

Before I embark on a second mission to repeat my first accomplishment of again, "passing through a Needle Eye unscathed, while doing no harm to the Needle"(your words), I will remind you that just last month, this brutal group held over 40,000 non-believers/infidels on top Mount sinja in Northern Iraq with the intended purpose of starving them all -men, women and children to death for not conforming to Islam.

And may I point out that neither Puttin nor any other country did anything to save them.

Now I ask you (your homework assignment)

Can you educate us by drawing a parallel between these acts of ISIS and the previous ones of Francis Drake and Walter Raleigh and point to their influence on the Middle East of today?

In essence, this was what you alluded to in your original post, ent?

VL