Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DNJ (RIP) : Funeral day 24 October 2014

No doubt, whether one knew DNJ or not, an aura of 'sadness' with its halo-ing effect, with certainty, will hang, or cloud over the forum today, the day of his funeral.

So, no more post from DNJ.

Regardless, I trust that the Creator of DNJ will shepherd him to the lovely and blessed mountain where he, DNJ will enjoy the banquet prepared, of the finest foods(including some freshly caught fish) and the finest wines (or a glass of lime juice).

Rest in peace, dear Forum Author, rest in peace. Amen.

Re: DNJ (RIP) : Funeral day 24 October 2014

>>>>>>>>No doubt, whether one knew DNJ or not, an aura of 'sadness' with its halo-ing effect, with certainty, will hang, or cloud over the forum today, the day of his funeral. ......<<<<<<

Indeed! and for me, as I never could have imagined such a catastrophic ending to an individual I was communicating with up to his last days.I spent most of the day thinking of the young man, whom I remembered as a young lad and could just shake my head.

Rest in peace, DNJ and thanks for all the good posts/challenges.

DNJ'S Funeral Services was in my area, so I was able to stop by for a short while. Sorry I could not have stayed for the entire program, again to his wife whom I met, and the rest of the Family, my sincere Condolences. May His Sold Rest In Peace.

I knew you'd be there Margaret. I asked just about every woman that I did not know if their name was Margaret without success. I really wanted to know who this wise lady is. Maybe another occasion.

Sorry to have missed you again Tony, maybe our paths would cross some day through a more pleasant situation....