Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BamBam, BumBum, BigBum, Derriere : is yours an enviable natural fashionable asset?

In the last few years,the 'bigbum',‘bambam’, ‘bottom’, ‘derriere’ call it what you like. Bottoms, the bigger the better, for some are now a fashionable ‘money making’ asset even for the ordinary person in the street. Folks are willing to pay money to enlarge, enhanced their ‘bottoms’ under the knife of the plastic surgeon or taking a simplistic option using extra padding. I have even heard there is Miss Bam Bam or Miss Bum Bum competitions.

A close female relative of ours, had an over abundantly generously, over abundantly proportionally, high, curvy, rounded bottom which wobbled like a setting jelly when she walked, because of her ‘bottom’ her skirts never fit well, it had a tendency to rise up at the back, so the front would be slightly longer than the back. But then if her ancestor was not removed by force as slaves from their native land, she would have probably walked about partially naked, or wore a wrap around skirt and her bottom would not of seen as an insultive hindrance. During her life on this earth, she was always bombarded by her Caribbean friends about her ‘behind’ – with comments, girl whay you get that bottom from? Your bottom too big! These comments would have no doubt been passed down the generations towards anyone who did not fit into the ‘white woman features category’. She was insensitively encouraged by friends, to wear long blouses to ‘cover it up’. Later down her journey line, she once was brave enough to wear a pair of jeans, when she got one to fit over her bottom, and woe and behold, her bottom was the focus of community talk – mostly by the females, not the males I hasten to add.

Now folks are egoistically proud to wear excessively tight clothing or the bare necessities to highlight their ‘bambam’ asset. My relative never spoke about her ‘bambam’, she just got on with her life (Bless her) feeding, clothing her household etc. And I think no contestants in a Miss ‘bambam’ contest, would have got a look in, if my relative was entered, she would have won, with the same comments, Whay she got that bambam from? So, the people who use to tell my relative to cover up, are now sensitively laughing, reading about the Miss BumBum winners, and of course, nothing is even said about, my relative and her big bambam – the wickedness of people with their ‘belittling’'insultive' weapon of their uncontrollable tongue.

So, if life is a breeze for the sake of argument, (and the Maker span of 120 years seems like a long long breeze, and not many are called for that span…..) suggestively, I would urge folks, try not to devalue any human being with needless, ‘man induced’ insensitive comments - be it over excessive bottoms, breasts, nose, lips, colour etc which in practice they cannot change – unless they want to fork out thousands of pounds, or get it free (if possible) nowadays, under it being classified by the relevant professionals as a ‘psychological issue’ which may be detrimental to their wellbeing.

The excess worrying over body parts, like a huge roly poly rounded bottom, is now viewed by some females and possible males, as something of a ‘dream’, as this moment in time the flat bottom as a fashionable asset era has taken a tumble - so as the birds ruffle their feathers, its long long overdue for women (and men), blessed with a 'big bumbum' to start wobbling their delightful,natural fashionable asset. This post was written as an appreciative belated public eulogy for my ‘big bam bam’ Very Good relative, in view of the Big BamBam change as a enviable fashion asset (and boy she would of been smiling now to know big bottoms are 'in fashion' and not something to hide or cover up - Lord forgive us our sins!) – for God saw all that He had made and, indeed, it was Very Good - inclusive of course of my beloved relative overgenerous Big Bam Bam. Amen.

Re: BamBam, BumBum, BigBum, Derriere : is yours an enviable natural fashionable asset?

THE BAM BAM gossip ends with the word AMEN, was that are PRAYER or WHAT LADY G? only asking,

Re: BamBam, BumBum, BigBum, Derriere : is yours an enviable natural fashionable asset?

Dame Genevieve:

you make me laugh.
For a while, I was wondering whay you going with this conversation.

I am restraining myself from thinking what you next subject matter will be vis a vis grande body parts.

And I don't think that it will be big foot.