Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's next for the President : maybe a crown!

The President and all others in high office need to have their country folks behind them, at all times - and this is what happens when nations become divided for whatever underpinning reasons.

So what's next for the President : Shakespeare, stated in Henry VI verse 2, Act 3 Scene 1 - I quote: 'uneasy lies the head that wears the crown'...... The King says, I quote: "Then you can tell how sick the kingdom is. There are serious diseases spreading through its body, very near its heart" unquote.To which Warwick reply: Quote The body’s only out of sorts. It can be brought back to full health through good care and some medicine unquote

I think I may have to find out which crown the President is wearing for which purpose, is it one crown or many 'divided' crowns!

And, I hasten to add that, I am not one to play about in the 'political arena' - but I can say, God bless you Mr President and your Presidential team - and may the Good Lord opens doors that others cannot close 'permanently', I wish the President the very best of the next two years in office - just hoping that he will work out the right dosage of medicine to heal the wounds and the wounded. Amen.