Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yellow card violation warning : for Onlooker!

Dear Observer

After a period of reflective hindsight, this is to inform you, dearest Observer, that the post author 'Onlooker' has violated one of the rules of the GoGouyave Talk Shop, under section 1 ........'knowingly false' - Onlooker, stated that the Talkshop has died (reference to contents of post dated 11 Nov 2014), when actually the Talk Shop regardless of posting frequencies is still ALIVE.

Onlooker, needs to produce 'concrete dead proof' from the World of the Dead to prove his case - or preferable a bottle of something from crushed sugar cane with a 'dead certainty' of its distillation being '100 per cent overproof!

Also, Onlooker violated another rule of the Talkshop, basically that Onlooker, showed insensitivity to Post authors mournful wellbeing state, and did not take into account, that several post authors were in mourning (and still is...) for DNJ departure from the earth.

Therefore, a warning should be issued to Onlooker on our behalf, as the behind the scenes efforts for the up and running of the Talkshop is held by my good self, in an honourable and extraordinarily high esteem or undue gratitude.

Do I hear a shout of 'Hallelujah'.

Re: Yellow card violation warning : for Onlooker!

Hallelujah!
Hallelujah!

He should be stonned!/"pelted"

But!but who are we stonning?

Is it Onlooker or Observer, maybe both ah dem?

But wait! Ah remember Observer is me good Republican fren and these days, he happy for so!,grinning from ear to ear so have mercy on him.

VJL

Re: Yellow card violation warning : for Onlooker!

Amen, amen

Ah doh showing no mercy. Ah have a few ole mangoes and a ole wet piece ah salfish here. Ah soakdat salfish good good, and ah goh use dem