Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's next for the Pres(surised) ident : maybe its an illusory effect!

From my social and moral perspective, politics have growingly without a personal doubt become a 'more polluted, even nastier even dirtier' business than ever, and I would not like to venture out into this nauseous even loathsome political arena.

However, I believe that anyone who enters the earthly political arena, especially for the President of the USA, and pass the even now dirtier 'media foul and repulsive arena' deserves a medal - because not many get pass the BIG media own 'moral justice' arena.

Forum authors, think of your lifestyle however simplistic or complex it may have been to this journey stage of your life - how many ex girl or boy friends will come forward and throw their dirty linen about actions? Even family members with regard to anything they feel, you have failed in your family contribution towards their well being? A brother living in a house in need of repair in along a Gouyave street etc?

Basically, some leaders are lovable rogues, some are a bit of a rough diamond, some are just not liked for whatever reasons, some are viewed as amicable and then whilst in high office the likeable tide is turned off and the despicable tide is turned on - but amazingly they are elected to high office, and some remain until their duration.

Every voter or person have a right to open their mouth and condemn, or voice their political feelings, but, I am not reading anything with positive concreteness to help the President during these dire straits days. Folks in high office at times makes incorrect decisions under exceedingly high pressure. Like any normal folks, we make wrong decisions (employment decisions, education decisions, family decisions, financial decisions, marital decisions, raising children decisions, decisions about elderly parents care etc), sometimes down the journey line we live in a state of deep regret, we cannot make amends, for example - people has passed on, we find no rest.... its the same I believe for the President, when his duration is finally over, he will not be able to make any political amends, his eight year office will be replaced by someone who have survived the 'media high court regime', and his presidential team have all fled the nest to new migratory pastures. An amazingly, some leaders will still be anchored in their high office post.

But despite all this, the World history book will have an addition of more pages.

So, I say before voicing, before mouthing off, about folks telling lies, about his family living conditions, morally, at times, everyone tells lies, everyone makes mistakes, say the wrong things, even write the wrong things, not all my family have the same lifestyle as me, and at times I am unable to help - and who knows his brother may enjoy living in what the media may classified as rundown.

And to some folks like myself.... seemingly, it's all a mind boggling illusion!