Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Down the journey line: how 'bad' a colonial education is a 'bad' colonial education

My apologies to the word police.

Re: Down the journey line: how 'bad' a colonial education is a 'bad' colonial education

Oh VL I wish I had the time to take you on with this one. You are going to have to make do with a couple o lines.

I wholeheartedly support Downstreet's "glass half-full approach". I could easily have written his post myself.

Whilst we continue, even today, to pillory mudder for her shabby treatment of us we are blinded to our own responsibility to effectively address our educational and cultural development.

Instead of looking back, why not cast a critical eye on how well we are doing currently

How comparative is education system today with (a) the caribbean, and (b) the world ?

Mango,

I will chalk this up as my loss but as this is the type of topic that can stand the test of time, please feel free to bring it up again and not starve me for too long.

VJL