Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is there a WILL where there is a Will : or is there a WILL or another? WILL to show a WILL!

I hereby nominate you for the TALKSHOP person of the year since the passing of DNJ.
What happened to Baga, Paulita, etc?
It appears that mother England is holding the fort.

Re: Is there a WILL where there is a Will : or is there a WILL or another WILL to show a WILL!

Grenadaman or( should it be Grenadaperson, I perceived that you know how very particular 'Mother' is in ensuring that gender issues are adhered to at all times in our society today, I believe it is 'Mothers' way of atoning for her sins and her very poor treatment to us colonial siblings, of course, we deserve treatment of nothing short of par excellence.

Hence, I am deeply honoured by your kind gesture of an award, 'Mother' likes dishing out awards, (so, I can see you are a step offspring of 'Mother'). However, due to Mothers' perplexed and erratic behaviour at times, I am quite wary of awards of any kind, as 'Mother' expects a prospering degree of humility at all times, and expects us to keep our awards under cover, only using the award for benefits that will see her, ie 'Mother' in a very good or exemplary light for all the nations.

On the contrary, Grenadaperson, once again, I thank you for your kind gesture of goodwill.

Re: Is there a WILL where there is a Will : or is there a WILL or another WILL to show a WILL!

You are most welcome Dame.