Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RIP Nenny Pamela

Rest In Peace Nenny Pamela. May the angels continue to encamp around you as you sleep.
To Man Man, Patricia, Police and all the others whose names do not immediately spring to mind. Please accept my deepest sympathy and condolences on the passing of your mum. Stay strong in these very trying times.

LBM

Re: RIP Nenny Pamela

I happened to check out the Obituaries this morning and to my shock I saw Pamela's name listed. Leon, at your wedding I saw how close you were to your godmother, so it must have been doubly hard on you to read of her passing.

Pamela grew up with her grandma, cousin Margaret, and as she and my mother were first cousins and very dear friends, Pamela too, like the rest of cousin Margaret's family, became more than family to us.
To her children and extended family I send my deepest sympathies. May she rest in peace.

my condolence to the children and relatives of Pamela. May her soul rest in peace. Whenever I return to grenada, she always had to remind me of our childhood days. Her personality never changed.

Thanks Uncle T,
I made a long dstance call to my good buddy "Straker" this morning; to console him on the passing of his partner, Valarie Gulley RIP. After speaking with him, I then discovered that my lovable Nenny P had also passed on.

Apparently, I had 25 God parents at my christening. However, she's the only one of two who has been like a mother to me; the other one being Nenny Virginia James aka Miss Alfred.

These are real trying times indeed.........

LBM

MY condolence goes out to all of PAMELA family,friends,and neighbours on HER passing away,PAMELA was a very LIKEABLE,FRIENDLY,HELPFUL and POPULAR gouyave person,will sadly be missed,Rest In Peace Pamela,