Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At least 7 dead as vehicle plunges into the sea in St. Vincent

At least seven persons, mainly students, died after a minibus plunged into the sea in Rock Gutter, an area between Owia and Fancy on the northeastern tip of St. Vincent Monday morning.
Police and government officials say that five bodies were recovered from the sea, and one person died in hospital, and another died on the way to hospital.
Police are still trying to verify how many persons were in the minibus when it plunged into the sea sometime between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
One police source has said that officials were told that the minibus, which is licensed to carry 18 passengers, was “full” when it left Fancy, the northernmost community in St. Vincent.

http://www.iwnsvg.com/2015/01/12/at-least-7-dead-as-vehicle-plunges-into-the-sea-in-st-vincent/]Click her for more

Re: At least 7 dead as vehicle plunges into the sea in St. Vincent

VERY,VERY,sad regarding that vehicle plunging into the sea,with so many lost of life,do hope the bus was not over filled,and the driver was in good health,Condolence to the family and friends of the departed ones,RIP,also hope the injured ones are not to serious,

Re: At least 7 dead as vehicle plunges into the sea in St. Vincent

I extend my sympathies - Not a pleasant start to the New Year of 2015 for the families of the now deceased, and for the island of St Vincent.

I was listening to a gospel song this afternoon, with this chorus:

"No more dying, soon or very soon we are going meet the King, Alleluia, Alleluia".

Mini bus drivers, slow down...... you have passengers on board!