Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trinidad PM Fires more Ministers

PRIME Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has asked that the President revoke the appointments of Attorney General Anand Ramlogan, National Security Minister Gary Griffith, and called for the resignation of the Director of the Police Complaints Authority (PCA) David West, for their roles in the witness-tampering investigation ordered by Acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams.

Former High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, attorney Garvin Nicholas will be the new Attorney General, and retired Brigadier General Carl Alfonso is the National Security Minister.
The Prime Minister has also removed Senate President Timothy Hamel-Smith, along with Justice Minister Emmanuel George. The Sports Ministry has been taken from Rupert Griffith, Minister in the Works and Infrastructure Ministry Stacy Roopnarine has been re-assigned, and Minister in the National Security Ministry Embau Moheni has been removed. Persad Bissessar has given up the portfolio of Social Development and People Ministry

Read more here

Re: Trinidad PM Fires more Ministers

mr arthur i am nokt young, but men in high jhobs weere educatted and helpful to comunikty members helping to rite letters - but now look they ar3e no good to do a good job and are sack from high office - now look at the twiststers of mnatters in law legal field. I grew up with respect and witoiut respect there is no hoope. My good ole mammyh use to tell me you know better do better - educated people are to hhelp commuknti not throw mud and dirt, peolpe are sick surferng frome ill in the head - me mammy tell me it will go back in their face. Whewn me ole mammy die she left moeny dollar in bank for us, so we doh have to beg nobodi.
#
all countries is dishease today some people are born to be bad, but the bad golden apoples wil always try to rot the good ones, so trinidad are write to get rid of thise bad men - what eggsample are they showing the young. I am learneing to use intnet.

Re: Trinidad PM Fires more Ministers

HEY LOUGAROOO u WRITE (WHAT eggsample are they showing the young.I am learneing to use intnet.) Don't be afraid lougarooo to use d internet d way u can,it happens to are lot of us old folks,LOL,LOL,Who are Forced to do business and daily chores on D INTNET,LOL,