Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jokers, liars, and plain hypocrites, not to mention comedians, everywhere

Hey out there, will someone, especially my ultra-conservative friends, please rescue me from the sea of confusion in which I find myself drowning? Please, I beg of you.

As I was watching t/v a few days ago, I heard the virtuous and righteous senator, Ted Cruz, from Texas exhorting his audience at Liberty University, dubbed as the champion for Christ through Christian education, to imagine the next president in 2017, among whose first acts as president in January 2017, will be the elimination of ObamaCare. The thunderous applause that followed his announcement was almost deafening even through the television.

Fast forward to a couple days later, and we are hearing that this same TED CRUZ, has approved his wife's SIGNING UP up for OBAMACARE!!!! What's going on out there! Is the world going crazy or what?

Hey, I am freely admitting my bias, because I know I could never be a Republican. But let at least one person, a Republican preferably, please confirm that I was not dreaming when I heard those news.
Is that the same Ted Cruz who was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and now a Texas senator who wants to be our next president?
Is that the same Ted Cruz who was among those who raised, and continues to raise hell about President Obama being born in a foreign country?
Seventy years old and I'm only now learning that Hawaii is not an American state; but presumably Canada is. How enlightening! Regardless of your age, there is always something new to be learnt!

That's another reason why I rarely go to comedy clubs. In real life there are far too many brilliant comedians out there like the good senator Ted Cruz to have me laughing my a.. off for free rather than me spending money in a club to be tickled to death.