Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A pandemonium of arrogance : is it pandemoniumly void or simply to avoid?

After the ‘bomb blitz’ bearing similarities to the rushing of pochards, of ‘avoid arrogance’ posts on this platform, an oasis of communal confined social space for the generating ideas, sometimes mythological stories, interpretations and arguments from a richly, historical-slave, ethnic-diverse group of ‘isle’ tribes from varying point of entries and exits, sometimes, I hasten to add doing so with the pride of the ostriches, the unkindness of the ravens, and the piteousness of the ‘isle’ doves.

Reflectively, most of the ‘isle’ folks of a certain era, would excel in an ‘avoid arrogance’ written or oral examinations, due to their slave- ancestry past, with the in-depth knowledge of who they are and where they came from – some may be even exempt from the exam altogether due to their historic backdrop world. Also, the word ‘tolerance’ was vented, basically, I believe that huge numbers, may once again excel in living out this concept of tolerance to high ideals as the isles are an influx of loads and loads of once-enslaved tribes. However, I noted the concept of ‘respect’ was omitted. Respect may be a key word with regard to this matter, whatever the initiated predestined outcome expected of the topic, responses must be treated with respect and courtesy – thus avoiding the concept of ‘playground tactics’!

Fundamentally speaking, I would like to point out that if this was a ‘debate’, then no one should offer any apologies to the writer of the post, as the reader of the post, is entitled to angle a response as see fit from varying perspectives, that is a debateable prerogative right. And was it right for our beloved, quick of the mark, excellent post author, to apologise? Within this platform of social space, we may be in need of folks who can communicate their aroused feelings from post – nothing wrong with that?

Why apologise? I asked the question, what was the purpose of the post, what was its underpinning component or components - was it to ‘tease’ or ‘provoke’ a scenario response, to a setting the stage scenario? For argument sake, why should apologies be offered? Should not the writer be expectant of any shooting arrows from any direction?

Post authors, on a critique note, was the ‘debate’ flawed, I refer to : Re: Congratulation post – Who is Albert? Did I miss something out during this bomb blitz of ‘avoid arrogance’ events, as I could not see an author named Albert? Thus, was this pandemonium debate void, or simply to avoid?

Also, was this a debate, a dialogue or a conversation? And if it was a debate, what were desired individualistic outcomes or outcome …. to create awareness, to stir emotions, to create tensions….to correct characteristics..to curb behaviour... and if so, why?

The conclusive lesson, for some to learn, is that whatever is the argument put forth, there will always be ‘bulls rushing into the very delicate bone china shop ….. and who better to handle and cope with the 'crash' and pickup the pieces of any seemingly GoGouyave-watergate affair – than our excellent on the ball parliament of post-authors!