Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE BREXIT ISSUE

THE BREXIT ISSUE concerning those who don't LIVE in the UK,( PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR ME, END OF,

Re: THE BREXIT ISSUE

Mello,

In regard to the subject matter, it seems to have met your angst and rightfully so, because you may be more directly affected by the outcome, good or bad; the former being my preference.

But it would be very presumptuous of me or anyone to speak for another in any conversation, especially when one, as capable as yourself can express your own thoughts and with clarity.
It is with this in mind (the right to self expression) that I took the time to give my general opinion on the Brexit issue because of its far-reaching implications, even on those like myself accross the pond from you.

Maybe in the interest of our Gogouyave readers, you could find the time to give us your perspective since you are on the ground there and may have had good reasons to vote for or against the secession?

"We good on this"?

VJL

HEY VERN.(LOL LOL) read your piece,not telling u which way I voted LOL,scratch u head for d answer at d moment LOL, when d dust settle I will reveal to u if I went d WRONG WAY, BY the way your take on brexit which I read through does have good points, NICE DAY,

>>>>>>>......not telling u which way I voted LOL,scratch u head for d answer at d moment LOL, when d dust settle I will reveal to u if I went d WRONG WAY.....<<<<<

Boi! if I did not know you eh, I would have thought you was one ah dem GNP from Down Street, the way you write that.