Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SYMPATHY

My sympathy to the Bernadine and Fleming family on the death of Yvonne Fleming AKA Teta Bernadine. Teta and I grew up as friends and neighbors. At the age of eleven we were confirmation sisters. Within that month we had a fight in the sea trying to compete who could swim better than the other. Unfortunately we have not spoken to each other until death. Mammie Dolly and Miss Winifred never knew we did not speak to each other. We played in the yard silently I always talk about it and today I really feel bad about us not getting to speak to each other. May her soul rest in peace.

Re: SYMPATHY

I wish to extend my sincere condolences to the children of Yvonne (Teta) Bernadine, Sam and the rest of the Bernadine family and the Fleming Family of the late Ensor Fleming. They both were friends of mine. Ensor was a colleague when I was a young teacher at St. John's Anglican School. Teta was a neighbor when growing up between Edward and Upper Depradine Street. As a boy and young man I often used the pathway beside the family home to enter the front street and D'Lance Bay. Rest-In-Peace Teta, in pain no more. I am saddened and full of grief. Although I was informed of her illness I was not expecting this today.

CONDOLENCE goes out to all of teta family, and her friends on her passing away,teta was a friend whom I use to speak to from time to time in d states,so sad to hear of her passing(REST IN PEACE TETA,)

I was at a complete loss to know who was the deceased named Yvonne Fleming. Thank you Merle for letting me instantly know that she was none other than our dear Teta.
To Ashley, Sam and the rest of the Bernadine and Fleming families, please accept my deepest condolences. May she rest in peace.