Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My sympathies Frenchman

>>>>>>I just hope your solutions are draconian enough to filter our communities and not be held hostage by our need to privacy at the behest of those needed to stay alive.
You can always go to one of your church on Sunday to confess your sins, hopefully they would be of the venial variety...lol<<<<<<<

French, you are a man of letters, poetry and prose,we are discovering, seems like "Mutha" bestowed her many gifts upon you, during your adolescence,which imbued you with a thirst for knowledge, and laid a proper foundation upon which to build your considerable intellectual skills.Your analysis and reasoning is spot on, I couldn't have stated it better myself.

Notwithstanding all the complicated scenarios spewed out by the talking heads and illuminati, on the subject of Islamic terrorism, I am flabbergasted that the powers that be, do not view this growing threat to Western Civilization, through the prism of an infectious disease. Over the years, from the Plague, to Ebola, those charged with ensuring the safety and continuation of the Human race on this planet, have learnt to deal effectively with outbreaks of viruses. Isolate, Insulate, and inject massive doses of antiviral or anti biotics, until the threat is eradicated.

The open door to Islamists is counter intuitive to a proper solution to the problem. I have been waiting for years for a no-fly zone to be established in Syria, under the auspices of Nato or the UN, and a safe zone carved out to which the refugees could flee for safety and humanitarian aid.From such a base Pressure could be brought to bear on Assad, ISIS, and any of the other bad actors within Syria. Interdiction of overloaded watercraft in the Mediterranean cannot be that big a deal, especially if a similar beachhead is established on Libyan Coast. Free phone calls to those who crossed the Sahara, and a ride back home,with the message, " Don't come its not worth it".

European countries needs to totally examine their immigration policies whether through the Shengen, or its aftermath, and determine whether they want to welcome those foreigners into their midst. If its all about cheap labor, they must consider, that a policy which consigns these folks to sub standard second class existences will come back to bite them in the butts, if not now, certainly in generations to come.Cheap things usually come at a high price, over time.Lengthen the permanent Residency to 25 years before citizenship,make the non reporting of criminal activity or radicalization punishable by deportation.

Much is made about the lack of an "European Dream", as opposed to the "American Dream". Seriously?. Last time I looked dreams were the domain of the dreamer,and their realization, a product of hard work, dogged determination,and a healthy dose of luck.One who joins the race long after the starting gun has sounded, should not expect an easy journey.If a host country, is big hearted to allow you into its house, dont complain that you are relegated to the basement, be thankful that you do not have to suffer harsh winters in the backyard or in the streets.Dont try to kill the people upstairs and burn the house down.If things are so bad in Europe request a ticket back to the Caliphate, where 72 virgins will await them with open arms.

I never understood why those who left to join ISIS have been welcomed back to their respective home countries in the West. Including in our own Trinidad,where folks are totally obsessed with copycatting any and every article in the pages of the Foreign press. Those governments should offer free airline tickets to those wanting to join the Caliphate, and as a final act take back their passports at the departure gate, declaring them stateless persons. Those who return illegally, should reside permanently in the State Pen.

Having said all of that,could this whole mess be solved if all of Europe collectively adopted the French policy of banning head scarves and Hijabs in public places? Now I am on my way to confession, head scarf in hand.