Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rosalind "Muzzie" Mathlin died

To Uncle T and the rest of the Decoteau and Mathlin families, as well as other relatives and friends. On behalf of the Mitchell, Harris and Samuel families, please accept our deepest sympathy and condolences on the passing of your beloved sister Rosalind "Muzzie" Mathlin. May her soul continue to rest in eternal peace.

LBM

Hi Tony:

Thinking of you and all the family in your time of sadness.
Sincere condolences to you,Wilton,children,grandchildren and
extended family and friends.
May God be ever near to give you comfort and peace
especially during this time of grief,

Ms.Rosalind,REST IN PEACE.

My deepest sympathy to all the Mathlin and DeCoteau family on the death of Ms Rosalind. Too many names to mention. May her soul rest in peace.

HEY TONY am so sorry to hear OF the PASSING OF MISS ROSALIND,CONDOLENCE TO U,WILTON,AND THE REST OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY,( MAY MISS ROSALIN REST IN PEACE)

We, the Louison family of Gouyave extend our condolences to the DeCoteau and Mathlin family on the passing of their/our beloved Muzzie.

We will always remember her as one of the pillars of our Gouyave community who had steadfastly aided in the transitioning efforts of our town, while giving us some of our finest citizens.

To Morrel, Alma, Erica, Maureen, Allison and the rest of the family, stay strong and may her soul be forever protected by The Master.

Safe travels Muzzie and may you rest in peace.

VJL

Hey Tony, my condolences to you and the rest of the family on the passing of Muzzie. May her soul rest in peace.

Thanks to all who posted their condolences as well as those who preferred to call. The family appreciated it.

Condolences from Downstreet, Tony Dee,and to all the relatives and friends now mourning her loss. the French Quarter, has certainly lost one of its fine upstanding citizens.

My sincere condolences to the Mathlins, the Decoteaus, all other relatives, and the Gouyave community on Mrs. Mathlin's passing. RIP!

Thanks Annie.

Downstreet, thanks for your sympathies. If only I knew the man behind the mask to say a more personal thank you!!