Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Bridge too fsr

Lansbuoy I think you are confusing me with another. I do not ever remember complaining about the Tivoli Drummers, I luv me some rhythms from the Motherland.
If I was to be politically correct, I would remind you that Dyer Marquez is a Portuguese descendant from the South land who may not like your Francophone version of his name.
I suppose you are still going through PTSD, brought about by the buffoonery of the Chump, who you might have once referred to as our "Beloved President"Mean while back in the shop, Rivers and Flanker is in full efect, and life"s good.

The Carnival was G R E A T. JCB's, and tourists from around the Caribbean like sand. Mamma San is going to sue the Guavament for sabotaging her business for fixing the bridge in her profit season.

Soca Monarch was rocking, biggest ever,but Dimache Gras was in sick bed, some say is that French Name people don't like, and then they cancel Panorama, which cause dem Gouyave pan side to say, that is because they woulda win this year, and to make it worse Kirani didnt run in London, ah have to sell healing bush baths in the Le boucherie, pardon my French.