Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Home In Gouyave

ROTFLMAO.....listen padnah, ah have ah deal for you.
if you sen me up some Corn Sprat and some Tit-te-ree, ah go tell you wey dat Frenchman, DeCoteaux have the hidden camera to take out you pitchea for us. As ah matta ah fact, if all you two eyes already make four, den in due time we go know who you is and ah kud bet you is the same fellah ah had in mind.

Doh worry about calling us Francophones, Maccos; is so we dey.

Have one on me and tell the bar tender to hold the bill for me until ah come down.

Have ah good time , fellas.

Monsieur Louison

Re: Home In Gouyave

Verne, when I ran into Selwyn on the temporary LanseBridge, I started talking to him as though he was the elusive Talkshop Selwyn. The man asked me if I gone mad or what reminding me that he was my same old New Street pander, Selwyn Williams, who I grew up with when we were little boys.

As Talkshop Selwyn didn't show up, or maybe I was not smart enough to unclad his disguise, I asked Dr.Wright (teacher John) if he knew who the scoundrel was. He said no.
Man, I even thought that Mr. Downstreet would relent and, when I'm least expecting he would say "Hey Mr. Tony De, now you finally know who is Downstreet, the man who doesn't want people to know who he is." Well there is no harm in dreaming!
You see I thought I could depend on those goodly gentlemen to use their influence to ask the guys in the Bay to save a few grains of jacks for me instead of using all of them for turgeon bait.

Verne man, now you see who we are really dealing with!! My wife got fed up with those guys so we decided to use Irma and Jose as an excuse to get out of Grenada real quick, much sooner than we booked to stay. Truth is, I was just too tired of waiting in vain for those two wise men to reveal themselves. But the positive in it is that I didn't have to spend for a shot of Rivers or Clarkes Court.

Who knows, maybe next time.