Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MERRY & HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Melo and Merle, whatever the cause, it's so sad to see how this site has deteriorated from the once vibrant exchange of ideas, its rowdiness, and old friends reuniting here again, to this pitiful state where it's struggling to stay alive. It was Gouyave's forum where we used to meet whether we're in England, Canada, the USA or whichever part of the world we chose to call home.
Who knows, this may be our last hurrah and last year for us to say on this site "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all." It's in that spirit that I am greeting you all.

Let's hope for the best anyway.

Re: MERRY & HAPPY CHRISTMAS

YES tony I think I just miss you by the time somebody called to me and say Tony just pass you was on the way back to d STATES(LOL} but never mind We might meet some day,Hope your short stay was MADNESS LOL LOL,Mines was like scrambled eggs.LOL